TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7

Yeah, I've never noticed that before.

I am watching the "The Prom" right now, and man this is a sappy episode. I've never noticed that before.

I was watching the Angel season 4 Finale tonight. FUCK, that episode is all about lovin. ALL ABOUT LOVIN.

The end with Connor saying "The only way things change is with death" and "I cannot be saved by a lie" - and then getting a new life after Angel kills him. It's so fucking brilliant. So fucking brilliant.

And uh, I was watching the eps. where Oz finds out about Vamps and shit. Whatever. Not as brilliant as Angel, but it was still good. Speaking of Oz, I was watching Austin Powers 1 yesterday, that shit owned the love.

I was watching the Angel season 4 Finale tonight. FUCK, that episode is all about lovin. ALL ABOUT LOVIN.

The end with Connor saying "The only way things change is with death" and "I cannot be saved by a lie" - and then getting a new life after Angel kills him. It's so fucking brilliant. So fucking brilliant.

And uh, I was watching the eps. where Oz finds out about Vamps and shit. Whatever. Not as brilliant as Angel, but it was still good. Speaking of Oz, I was watching Austin Powers 1 yesterday, that shit owned the love.

Even better? When Oz finds out about werewolves.

"Uh, is Jeordie a werewolf? ...Reeeeally."

I was watching "New Moon Rising" this morning and the final goodbye between Willow and Oz always gets to me. I mark so much for that scene, and that ship.

Guest Sakura

Oz is like the master of the Sunnydale "Monsters? Whatever..." attitude.

I really want to see Angel...when is TNT running it?

WILLOW: Hey! I think I found him. A Warren Mears. He went to Sunnydale High with us for a semester, and then he went to the tech college over in Dutton. I've got a local address where his folks still live. (writing it down)

TARA: He's probably home for spring break.

BUFFY: Well, I'll go talk to him. (takes the paper from Willow)

GILES: No no no no no, wait, we don't know what you're walking into. (looks behind him, notices a customer standing by the counter) Uh, we have no idea what his motive is for building this thing. (stands)

TARA: Um ... don't you think se's just... (makes insinuating face)

WILLOW: Yeah ... she's just sort of a... (makes the same face)

XANDER: She's a sexbot. (to Giles) I mean, what guy doesn't dream about that?

Giles walks off to help the customer.

XANDER: (wistfully) Beautiful girl with ... no other thought but to please you ... willing to do anything...

He looks up. Shots of the four girls staring at him. Xander laughs nervously.

XANDER: Too many girls. I miss Oz. He'd get it. He wouldn't say anything, but... (clears throat) he'd get it.

Oz is like the master of the Sunnydale "Monsters? Whatever..." attitude.

Oz: "Hey, did everybody see that guy just turn to dust?"

Xander: "Yep, vampires are real. A lot of them live in Sunnydale."

Willow: "I know it's hard to accept at first."

Oz: "Actually, it explains a lot."

I really want to see Angel...when is TNT running it?

They haven't announced their fall lineup yet, so we will just have to wait and see what comes about.

I decided to round up the press release about it from earlier in the year, so here it is:

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Regardless of what The WB decided to do with "Angel" after this season, fans will be able to see the show in the fall.

TNT has bought rerun rights to the first four seasons of the series and will begin airing it as early as this fall. The show will likely run twice a day on the cable network.

"We're pleased to have 'Angel' joining the list of high-profile dramas on TNT's schedule," says Bob Cook, president and COO of 20th Century Fox TV, which produces the show. "Executive producer Joss Whedon has created and continues to deliver an innovative, groundbreaking show that has garnered a tremendous fan base."

The spinoff of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is in its fourth season on The WB. It will join fellow WB show "Charmed," as well as "ER," "Law & Order" and "NYPD Blue," on TNT's schedule.

The WB hasn't yet made a decision on whether to bring "Angel" back for a fifth season. WB Entertainment president Jordan Levin told reporters earlier this week that the network is happy with the show's performance, both creatively and in the ratings.

Well, half way through season 5 Angel will hit episode 100, that's what all shows go for cause it means other stations will pick you up for syndication. Although since they've already picked it up I wish they'd just show the damn things.

His finding out about werewolves was hot though.

"Is Jordie a werewolf?...Really. So how long has that been going on?"

I lika de Oz.

I just bought Angel season 4 on DVD, so I can see the magic of the Beast. I only saw the episode when Angel kills him, so I can see what was so great about him.

As I've said before, I was disappointed we didn't get more of him. Big problem with Angel S4 was just way too much going on. There was two seasons of stuff there, easy.

All the Mutant Enemy baddies last season seemed to go out without much of a bang. I didn't like that. The Beast was a cool dude. His voice was pimp.

It is actually a burned copy of the season. I got season 7 of Buffy burned, it was pretty good, so I thought I would get this too.

Sign in to follow this