TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7

I would say Blossum because Six was HAWT~! but I don't think anyone would consider Mayum Beachum hot. So lets see.

No...I can't think of any.

When I was talking about it with some friends, I also thought of Blossom, due to the Six hotness, but also, ran into the problems of Blossom, herself, very much NOT being anything close to attractive.

I would say Blossum because Six was HAWT~! but I don't think anyone would consider Mayum Beachum hot.  So lets see.

No...I can't think of any.

When I was talking about it with some friends, I also thought of Blossom, due to the Six hotness, but also, ran into the problems of Blossom, herself, very much NOT being anything close to attractive.

That was the worst sentence ever.

Sorry for the massive run-on. *rolls eyes*

Anyway... erm, Buffy rocks?

Sorry, I have done worse than that so don't worry.

Mole, don't worry about it. If I posted here more, I'd have had a plethora of run-ons. I tend to over-use commas. :)

In my mind, Willow > Buffy > Cordy.

I'll take that a few steps further.

Willow > Faith > Jenny > Buffy > Cordelia > Anya > Kennedy > Tara > Joyce

(Of the chicks that got a lot of screen-time on the show, and were pretty much considered regulars even if they weren't in the opening credits.)

Okay, so the theory of all the extras being hotter than the lead isn't 100% accurate. (It's all subjective anyway.) But it's one of the rare instances where the lead wasn't the guaranteed hot one.

*shrug*

Guest TUS_02

Has anyone seen the pics that were leaked of Season opener of Angel? Looks badass

Has anyone seen the pics that were leaked of Season opener of Angel? Looks badass

Yeah Areacode posted them at SNKT.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

One of the pics showed Spike with a vampire face. So I guess the rumor about him being human is false, but then again why would "ghost" Spike vamp out? So is either rumor true?

Has anyone seen the pics that were leaked of Season opener of Angel?  Looks badass

One of the pics showed Spike with a vampire face. So I guess the rumor about him being human is false, but then again why would "ghost" Spike vamp out? So is either rumor true?

SNKT?

Has anyone seen the pics that were leaked of Season opener of Angel?  Looks badass

SNKT?

The SaNKTuary

It's a forum.

Here's a wild idea:

What if Spike Ghost is....The First?

I know that may be overkill, but it's an idea.

Nah...wouldn't want that 2 years in a row

It's a good idea, but I think the twists should be not every episode. I love twists, but when there is one every episode it looses its touch.

Something else I thought of:

Have there been any other shows that has a villan in the opening credits as a cast regular as Buffy had with Spike? I think Farscape(in the two episodes I watched and determined the show sucked) had their main villan in the opening credits.

Any other shows?

(I realize Spike wasn't the big bad and was more good than bad, really, but still... he was evil. :))

Sign in to follow this