TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lord of The Curry

"Inspired by Wrestling"

Guest Lord of The Curry

These are things that are able to trascend wrestling....things that make you want to be a better person, work harder, smile more....etc. Things that, when you watch them, you want to live a better life. We've all had them. What are yours?

Lord of The Curry, Inspired By: Giant Baba's Smile, Jumbo Tsuruta's legacy, ~Canadian Violence!~, Hulkamania in it's heyday, anything and everything Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho's corny phrases and Ric Flair's promos......

Guest cynicalprofit

Keiji Muto's PANTS!

Seriously, I thinky they are an awesome piece of design, and are very artistic.

Guest DARRYLXWF

Chris Jericho's humor. Nothing's better than deliberately mispronouncing someone's name.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

I'll second the Jericho Humor bit. Nothing's better than watching him make fun of Benoit.

Guest BionicRedneck

I agree with the Jericho humor too. I have a friend called Michael, that I still call "Mitchell" which is inspired by Jericho doing the same to Michael Cole.

Guest BAR

Yeah Jericho, there's nothing like the old mispronouncing of names, my favourite is Baldcore Holly.

Guest razazteca

I think everybody used the Jericho sarcasm humor, it worked for me when i was doing fantasy wrestling. It made me E-Fed champ in 2 diff feds, those were the days.

And Mick Foley is a big influence cause He's Hardcore! He's Hardcore!

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

My mother used to piss me the fuck off when she would mispronounce peoples' names. She would absolutely fucking butcher them and it would make me want to pull my hair out. Its funny when Jericho does it, but try having that shit done in real life by someone who's not doing it for comic relief.