TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doomsault

Green Lantern

Guest starvenger
Btw, someone said "his babe Jade", mmmmmmm... who is hotter... Donna Troy (ex-darkstar and former GF of Kyle) or Jade ?

Dude, they're 2-D.

I Know that dude.

I was just trying to add more sauce to the thread.

I dont know how some of you can take a comment so serious, and then change into comic fan mode and talk about who is stronger X guy or M man...

"Starvenger", Im sorry if I bother you,

Peace.

Now that I know that you were kidding, "HellSpawn", it doesn't bother me. It's probably some old habit of avoiding the "bad girl" bullshit that kicked in. That or my experience at comicons where too many people are drooling over nude variant covers and too little people are drooling over former Playmates.

Guest Sassquatch

I'm not sure if any of you remember "Helena" but she was the most blatant attempt at trying to rip-off Lady Death with newde~! cover variants. I felt embarrassed as a comic book for having this tripe be a part of the industry and I was very happy when I heard the publisher went out of business.

You print shit, you get jack shit.

Oh and star, I know where you were coming from with your comments in regards to Hellspawn. I still bare the scars of the wars I had with Image/CHAOS! fanboys from back in the day. It was pretty bad back then in terms of these guys thinking that the Bad Girlz were the future of the comic book industry.