TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I just went on the worst date ever.

Guest mesepher

yeah Dames, I wouldn't feel all too bad about that... there is a lot worse that could have happened. The fact that you are still talking is a plus all in itself.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Ever seen the DATES FROM HELL on Blind Date? It could have been that. Worry not, my holding-it-down-in-the-Northeast friend.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

Yeah, some of those "Hall of Shame" segments on Blind Date are pretty cringeworthy. People becoming openly hostile towards each other on a date is refreshing to see on television after having experienced it so often in real life. There was a guy on last night who just kept telling the most ridiculous jokes and was repeatedly shot down. It was really embarrassing. When he went for a kiss at the end of the date and she dodged him, I had to cover my eyes. It was too much to bear.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I like those dating shows way too much than I should. They're so entertaining!!!!!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

I like the TLC show, "A Dating Story." It's tame by comparison, but I actually end up liking the people and hoping that they get together. The rest of the shows are so sleazy, particularly some of the newer knockoffs. The MTV ones, in particular. That shit along with "Undressed" are going to so warp the minds of young girls as it pertains to dating that I fear my lifelong dream of obtaining a virginal trophy wife in my sixties will never come to pass.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

I like the TLC show, "A Dating Story." It's tame by comparison, but I actually end up liking the people and hoping that they get together."

I hated that block of TLC shows -- dating story, wedding story, baby story. The better half always used to watch them back2back2back. I wonder when the "A divorice story" is going to be produced?

But you are right -- a dating story is much more tactful than those other shows...

Guest Kinetic

I never got into the other "story" shows. "A Wedding Story," in particular, is nauseating. But the dating show satisfies my desire to watch that sort of thing without subjecting me to all of these reprehensible twentysomething nitwits, so I'm all for it. They ran a block of them on Valentine's day and I was so upset when it was interrupted by goddamn "Trading Spaces" that I nearly threw my box of tissues at the TV.

Guest Pebbles_bx
:P ok well guess what, dames, im over it, lol...bet ya didnt expect to see me here...hehe...thanks again (that wonderful thing called sarcasm) :o for putting my big head up...ure forgiven tho...and dont worry about it, it's not even really close to being my worst date ever...wait....hmmm ;) lol

Guest Kotzenjunge

...the hell? ACK!

I thought he didn't tell her about this place...

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

EDIT: I guess this means we were all right in saying it wasn't that bad.

*gulp*. We talked the other night and I showed her the thread. I honestly didn't think she'd respond. And NO, its not me.

...and I confessed about the board :)

Dames

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Well Dames at least you weren't like someone else we know and done PBP

Guest Flyboy

This thread is... odd, indeed.

That sucks about the bad date, Dames... if it makes you feel better.. I had a great date on Friday. :D

"Boobies rule!"

Guest Flyboy

I would go on with my story about taking my first love (we're just friends) to the movies... but... nah. :)

Guest Some Guy

Go ahead and talk. I assume you felt her boobies, did you get any farther?

Poontang really rules!

Guest Incandenza

I played Yahtzee at the old folks home on Friday. I think the lady with the lazy eye likes me.

Guest Flyboy

Felt her boobies? Please.

My mouth was hooked on them for around 3 minutes.. tops. We did some dry humping in the hallway that lead to me finally her moisture down there.

The dry humping was the best part of the whole ordeal.. the worst part is I found out she's going out my best friend afterwards.

What did I do? Kiss her, damnit! Being single and getting some at the same time rules!

Guest Pebbles_bx

Far from ditzy...ya bastard....

And yeah u can retract the statement about the hair, lol...thanks...

Guest Some Guy
Far from ditzy...ya bastard....

:P  ok well guess what, dames, im over it, lol...bet ya didnt expect to see me here...hehe...thanks again (that wonderful thing called sarcasm) :o for putting my big head up...ure forgiven tho...and dont worry about it, it's not even really close to being my worst date ever...wait....hmmm  ;)  lol

All the giggling and emoticons led me astray, my bad.

Guest Some Guy

I don't think so either but Dames is the bIg man here and I thought apologizing to the girl would help curry favor with him.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Dames is the bug man? Maybe if I squint when looking at his picture...

...oh, that's probably just a typo :P