TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM Goes To War

Guest Some Guy

I can picture CWM standing in fornt of his friends, "The first rule about Gnome Club is 'YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT GNOME CLUB!'"

CWM you should go down to Canadian Tire (I assume they have those in the western part of Canada) and pick up a few dozen gnomes, try to find different looking ones as well. So when the neighbors get rid of one you can replace it with his pissed off brother when they get rid of that one, you hit 'em up with another copy of the first one. Pretty freaky huh? :rolleyes:

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Heh, good Idea SG.

And I told them i had no idea what they were talking about, that I didn't even own any gnomes.

Guest Some Guy

Do they have Canadian Tire in the west? They're all over Nova Scotia, which I've vistied a few times.

Do you think they beleived you about the gnomes?

You could use some of your firecrackers and send Homicide (suicide) Bombing Gnomes over to their front door. :)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yes we have Canadian Tires. I think they believed me because I saw them head over to the nieghbors across the street with the gnome (poor kid's going to hate me).

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah, not 100% but alot better than it was. I can't run around but I'm good for creating Havoc.

Guest Some Guy

That's all that really matters, I suppose.

Is this the same neighbor who was shot by the prowler?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

No. These People moved in to that place. For some reason the guy who got shot wanted to move away...weird huh?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

yeah I geuss, If I had the money I'd move to a better neighborhood though.

Guest Some Guy

If you're going to get Bobbleheads, I suggest getting the WWF ones.

000002830.jpg

What are they gonna do? Brother!

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

So how has it been going so far CWM? Any success, aside from getting the kid across the street in trouble?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Not Bad. They Seem a little paranoid tonight. They left the gnomes out to get thrown out, so i'm going to snag them and put them back along with some more gnomes.

Guest The Czech Republic

Tie some string around the gnome's neck and hang it from something above the front door, that way there's a Dangling Dwarf.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah. I'm also planning on doing one eventually where a gnome is peeking in through a window

Guest The Czech Republic

What if somebody named "Cobain's Neighbor" appears on the board and is all "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE I KNEW IT WAS YOU!"

IF he does appear it isn't me.

Guest cdstunner66

After the Gnome offensive you could always go to an old standby and can them. Take a garbage can, fill it 3/4 of the way with water and garbage and lean it against their door. Assuming their door opens inward, when they open it, water and garbage everywhere. Not exactly subtle, but effective.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I heard if you put bologna on a car it will strip the paint.

Also, take a big crap on their porch. I'm sure the kid across the street will thank you for it after they shove his face in it.

On a friday night put up garage sale signs on the major street corners and put their address on the signs.

Or pizza delivery to their house, all on the same day, from every pizza and food delivery place in the area.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Remind me not to piss any of you guys off...

On a friday night put up garage sale signs on the major street corners and put their address on the signs.

Or pizza delivery to their house, all on the same day, from every pizza and food delivery place in the area.

I like those 2 ideas :lol:

Guest Big Poppa Popick

badass cwm, glad some of my thoughts were helpful...

we want pictures!

Guest the pinjockey

When you have the gnomes look into the window have them stacked on each other like they are working together. Don't just set them on something high.

And if you have any pictures of the neighbors I would suggest have a really angry looking gnome just right in front of the door holding the picture.

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

Perhaps you could combine a few ideas.. decapitate one of the lawn gnomes, and leave it at the front door with a picture of your neighbour's on/in it.

Stuff the head somewhere convient... Like, if they ever leave a window open, toss it into their house.

This lawn gnome trick is fantastic. I'm saving it for future reference...

Guest Sandman9000

Actually, this is one I've heard of.

Call EVERYTHING that does delivery, phone, cable, pizza, law enforcement, everything, and send them to your neighbors house at a certain time.

And this is the kicker, call the local media stations, and tell them that something big is going is going down at your neighbor's address at that time.

This way, there is a massive log jam, your neighbors have no clue what is going on, and widespread panic is amuck.

Obviously, do this from a pay phone, unless there is someway to make the calls from their phone.

And, amazingly enough I am saying this, no one should get hurt.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Wicked Ideas. I planted more gnomes last night and they're really starting to get freaked. Every time they open their door they stick their heads out first and look around for Gnomes.

Tonight I'll try the stacked up Gnomes peering into the window.

All these idea's own and I'll try to use as many as I can.

Guest treble charged

After they get spooked enough by the gnomes, throw one through their bedroom window in the middle of the night. Or, better yet, break into their house and fill up the room with gnomes while they sleep.

And take pictures.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Pictures will be taken...but I don't have a scanner or anything like that to post the pics on the net. I'll try and find a way though.

Guest T®ITEC

Throw a brick through one of their windows with the word "gnome" attached on a piece of paper.

Sign in to follow this