TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM Goes To War

Guest treble charged

What you should do is, print off that picture that Kinetic posted on the first page about 100 times, and staple it all over the trees, telephone poles, etc. in their yard.

Along with the actual gnomes, of course.

Guest T®ITEC

Do they have jobs? You could find out where they work, follow them, and cover their car with copies of Kinetic's gnome picture, and maybe even sit a gnome in the driver's seat... Or by the tires!

Slash their tires or key their car, and leave a gnome with a little knife or key....

Guest cobainwasmurdered

nope..as far as I can tell they are unemployeed. Welfare, good for nothings.

Guest T®ITEC

Damn! I really liked my car idea, oh well... Maybe you could do it anyway!

If you're gonna do lawn gnomes, you have to go all the way with it...

Guest treble charged

I think just hundreds and hundreds of pictures of the same gnome all over their property would be enough to drive them over the edge.

Guest J*ingus

CWM, you are wearing gloves and a hairnet while doing all this, right? Because if you're not, and they call the cops, your ass is grass.

Guest Prime Time Andrew Doyle

You could, while they are sleeping, shove copy after copy of the Gnome pic a couple of pages back under their door with threatening messages on them

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Hang a gnome from the roof so that when they walk outside it meets them eye to eye, upside down!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Here's what you do. Go to your local bait shop, and pick up a bottle of that skunk piss hunters use to cover their scent. Oh MAN does that stuff reek. Douse a gnome in it thoroughly, or if they leave their car windows open, douse the fucker. There ain't no way they're getting that smell out.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
CWM, you are wearing gloves and a hairnet while doing all this, right? Because if you're not, and they call the cops, your ass is grass.

Uh...I wear a hat that shades me very well...and It's very dark on my street.

I got them again last night and they are truly freaking. They spent most of today going around the block harrasing people...they seem to be blaming the people three doors down.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Indeed. I printed off the gnome pic and I'm going to photo copy a shit load of copies and staple them all over their front and back lawns tonight.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Any news on them combing the neighborhood looking for the culprit?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Any news on them combing the neighborhood looking for the culprit?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

They still seem to be blaming the people three doors down. Right now they're siting in front of theeir front window staring at everyone who goes by.

Guest LaParkaMarka

This is a GREAT thread. Reminds me of the giant fake protests the Gnome Liberation Front used to put on. Excellent stuff.

I think you should have a 'Theme Gnome' week at some point. A pirate gnome, a ninja gnome, etc etc. Man, Ninja Gnomes would be so cool.

Keep up the extremely entertaining work!

Guest Ravenbomb

ok, combine one of my ideas with the genius gnome idea. Chew some gum and stick it in their front door lock and stick some of the same kind of gum to a gnome's hand and put it on the porch

Guest Ravenbomb

oh, and whenever it snows, take a gnome and cover it in snow so it looks like a snow-gnome made out of snow and stick it on their front porch. When they come out, they'll think its made out of snow and they might kick it. And when they do the snow'll fall off of it and they'll give you $20

Guest The Czech Republic

Why don't you put a knife through a gnome with a piece of paper that says "You" on it?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Wicked ideas. I'm laughing at my neighbors right now becuase everytime someone walks by their house they come out and watch them like they're going to try something.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

You *gotta* try to sneak around to the back door (if they have one) and put a gnome there.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I've put one in the back yard the first night.

Tonight is the photo copied pics

Sign in to follow this