TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM Goes To War

Guest the pinjockey

What you need to do is if they are all in the front yard watching go in their backyard and roll a ball or something into the front yard. When they walk into the back yard have it set up so they just see a couple of gnomes looking back at them.

Guest MaxPower27

Where can I pick up some lawn gnomes? My neighbors are driving me crazy! I like the idea of the pictures, did you take pictures of your gnomes CWM? Or did you find them somewhere?

Guest Kotzenjunge

I would have just printed out the picture that Kinetic put up on Page 1.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest treble charged

That's what I suggested. And he follows me like a lost puppy, so I'd bet that that's what he did.

Guest AM The Kid

Take a few of the regular lawn gnomes and take them around town and take pictures of them around where your neighbours go(convinience stores, gas stations, buildings...etc). Then have the familiar law gnomes stand at the door holding little polariods.

Guest The Metal Maniac

This doesn't involve gnomes, but I still think it's the best idea ever...

What you need to do is check their hubcaps, and see if it would be possible to pop the hubcaps off, put something small inside, and have it stay in there.

If so, what you do is this - Pop a hubcap (Or 4) off, and toss in a handfull of ball bearings or marbles. They'll rattle around like nuts when the car starts or stops moving, but will make no noise once the car speeds up.

But you know what I just realized?

Do that...

AND PUT A FUCKING PICTURE OF THE GNOME INSIDE THE HUBCAP.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

This Is the plan:

My friends (wearing black masks) will be in the back yard carrying a gnome (strategic lose) they will make an obvious noise to draw attention to themselves. Meanwhile I and another of my freinds will be planting the pictures in the front.

My backup plan as proposed by B-X:

Phone everyone up in the yellow pages using various pay phones and have the various services/people show up around the same time.

Guest Kinetic

This is hilarious. I really need to make oddball suggestions in random threads more often.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Are you going to try Stinky Gnome? If not, at least try Sticky Gnome. Take one, and soak it in maple syrup or something, hopefully, it'll draw ants and bees.

Guest Zack Malibu

If you have an old tape recorder you can afford to leave out in the open, like in a nearby bush, put a gnome at their door, with a recording saying something like "I will vanquish your kind" or some odd saying. That way, when they open the door and see a fucking gnome TALKING TO THEM, they'll shit the bed.

Guest Sandman9000

If you're going to do the calling everyone prank, make sure you call at least either the police or the media, preferably both. As much attention as you can draw to the street.

Guest Some Guy

Call the media, if they're as stupid up there as they are here they'll be ten news vans infront of your neighbor's house for a story of the Gnome invasion. You might even get interviewed. Then copy cat Gnomings will take place in BC and then the national media will get the story and pretty soon all of Canada will be invested with Gnomes. About 6 months after this happens and ends it will get reported in America and the cycle will start down here.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION OF THE GNOMES!

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'll gladly start the trend in South Carolina, if that helps.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest The Czech Republic

The Land of Lincoln shall fear the Revenge of the Gnomes.

However, Skokie is already the Land of Tacky Lawn Crap. They elected a lawn flamingo and a birdbath with a naked baby to the city council, for crying out loud.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Alright guys...the gnome pic operation WORKED!

My friends distracted them and I got all the pics stapled.

Today I got a photo off them and I'm going to have a Gnome planted tonight holding the pic with the neighbors head torn off.

Guest treble charged
Alright guys...the gnome pic operation WORKED!

My friends distracted them and I got all the pics stapled.

Today I got a photo off them and I'm going to have a Gnome planted tonight holding the pic with the neighbors head torn off.

How many pictures were there?

Guest Zack Malibu

I wish I was there with my video camera. "Revenge of the Gnomes" would be a box office smash.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

They weren't unmasked No. The nieghbors came running out of the house after them and my friends booked it, which gave me enought ime to finish my part.

Although I almost got caught...but I managed to get away.

Guest Zack Malibu

Shit man, guys in masks, close calls, tense moments...this shit is better than half the new shows this season. Revenge of the Gnomes could be the next 24!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

sigh.

People have NO imagination.

If you want to get even with neighbors take my advice:

While they are at work put a sign in their front lawn that reads "REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER".

They may remove the sign...but once people see it...the stink of sex crimes NEVER comes off.

Sign in to follow this