TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM Goes To War

Guest MrRant
Meh. I guess your not fighting for the real cause~! But yeah, I know we've discussed it... but can't you be charged on disturbance of the peace or something?

I Porobably AM breaking laws...but the Police normally don't interfere in Nieghbor conflicts, since it's a waste of time normally.

We've had (In B.C.) a fe things lately where neighbors have had feuds and the Police left it up to them to solve it.

I say you climb up some monkey bars and play a game of Canadian Chicken.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You should print off about 500 of those gnome pictures, fold them into paper airplanes, sit on your roof or something and send them into your neighbor's yard.

Gnomish airlines.

Guest Some Guy
Actually, Some Guy, "misspelt" is a real word. Just sayin', is all.

Well Microsoft Word didn't think so.

And I refer you to CWM's post that was quoted by Mr. Rant for an example of the pot calling the kettle black. :)

Guest T®ITEC
Actually, Some Guy, "misspelt" is a real word. Just sayin', is all.

Well Microsoft Word didn't think so.

And I refer you to CWM's post that was quoted by Mr. Rant for an example of the pot calling the kettle black. :)

Yeah, you're right, as always. Very good then.

See ya.

Guest Cancer Marney

mis·spell

"mis-'spel

v. tr.

(past and past part. -spelt or -spelled)

: to spell wrongly.

Guest Ravenbomb

oh, are you? :bonk: :spank: :boxing:

why is the smiley on the right always hitting the one on the left?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Okay how should I do a satanic gnome attack? I'm drawing a blank here.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Dude, christian gnomes would be way creepier than satanic ones.

Seriously, you look at these fucked up little things, and expect them to be evil on the inside. But what if they were devoutly religious? Give them little bible pages and I LOVE JESUS air fresheners. Then stick a "HONK IF YOU (heart) JESUS! bumper sticker on their car.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

if you make christian gnomes, try to work the phrase "Jesus Is Coming" into it... gets them paranoid and expecting something to happen, but they wont know what

I did something similar once, only it wasnt gnomes, it was squids, and it freaked them out pretty bad

Guest Chuck Woolery

Nah, do Catholic gnomes... the jokes are endless. Or a Catholic gnome and a Christian gnome.

Guest Insanityman

Heh heh heh... I can just see a little gnome bent over on the porch and another gnome dressed as a priest above him.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Religous Gnome interests me. I shall try that out Tomorrow or the next day.

I didn't get them last night because they spent the whole night sitting on the steps with a bat.

Guest The Metal Maniac
Catholic gnome and a Christian gnome.

But...a Catholic Gnome IS a Christian Gnome...

Guest Kotzenjunge

HA! I'm envisioning some people sitting on a porch with a bat while the sun rises and sets cartoon-style behind the house.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh man, if they're sitting outside, this opens up new opportunities. If you've got a friend with a car they've never seen before, creep by their house like you're about to do a drive by, but hunker down in the seats, and stick gnomes up where they can see them, so it looks like a station wagon full of gnomes creepin' by their house.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

But...a Christian Gnome is not necessarily a Catholic Gnome...

Guest DrTom

Do Jehovah's Witness gnomes. Give one some kind of trashy religious pamphlet, and have the other one carrying a little sign reading something like, "Repent! The End is Nigh!" Jehovah's Witnesses are freaky enough without being in lawn gnome form.

Guest SP-1

When you are sure that you have the proper time to do it one night, you could draw a chalk outline of a dead gnome on their porch.

Of course, that could perhaps be construed as a death threat so it may not be advisable, heh.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

But...a Christian Gnome is not necessarily a Catholic Gnome...

...this is why I am neither.

Anyway I made some little crosses by whittling fire wood and I'll get some little Pamphlets off the net too.

If they're off the porch tonight I'll get em with that. Otherwise I'll try and have my Cousin help me out as they've never seen his vehicle.

Guest Some Guy

How do they handle sitting on the porch all night? Isn't there ten feet of snow in Canada by now? It is 10/9 already. :)

For X-Mas you could do a gnome Nativity scene and then crucify one on Good Friday only to haev him come back on Easter. Supernatural gnomes=scary.

Guest Ravenbomb

no, have the gnome get off the cross and make some little gnomes. THEN have him get on the cross and come back on easter. Then wait a few years and have him fight a Toby McGwire gnome.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I don't see this lasting past the next couple of weeks, guys.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Sign in to follow this