TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

What are the chances of Steph and HLA?

What do you think the chances of Stephanie actually taking part in the HLA are.

I would have thought pretty few and far between, but i would also expect Rosie and Jamal to win. Plus if steph is to stay face, she got to keep the fans happy, and backing out of the HLA wont keep them happy.

Finally, if Bishoff looses, he has to kiss stephs ass?? Is that really such a punishment? LOL Or is that just me?? :D

Guest Nevermortal

What's probably going to happen is that B&C will win, and then Steph will BAIT AND SWITCH~! us and make Bischoff kiss Rikishi's ass or something.

Guest DJ Jeff

Actually, the chances of Stephanie taking part in the HLA are slim to none. I think something will happen that will prevent Stephanie taking part in it, whether it be Vince coming down and interrupting everything.

What's probably going to happen is that B&C will win, and then Steph will BAIT AND SWITCH~! us and make Bischoff kiss Rikishi's ass or something.

damn it. Is it just me, or would steph make a much better heel than face.

Bischoff seems a natural face and steph seems a natural heel, so why do they do it the other way.

I mean, who wasnt pleased to see steph get jumped by the island boyz. And bischoff had to work to get heel heat with the HLA, when he was raking in the face heat while the bulk of the segment was going??

ChUnK!

Guest The Czech Republic

Someone said she'll bring out a donkey and tell him to kiss her "ass."

Guest Anglesault

Bischoff is more of a natural heel, but he's a likeable type guy too. It' hard to explain.

Bischoff is more of a natural heel, but he's a likeable type guy too. It' hard to explain.

Truem i see what your saying. But i think if he was pushed as a face, he would be very good at it.

ChUnK!

Guest Zero_Cool

Wouldn't it be rather easy for them to push him as an "evil" face? Hey, it worked for Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs.