TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Wow, what a good looking set!

Before i turn in for the night (im in the uk).

I thought i would remark on what a good looking set they've made for Unforgiven. Very Wrestlemania 18 like!

Ive just seen it, as the ppv's just started. Lets hope the show is as good as the set!

ChUnK!

Guest DJ Jeff

:(

I'm missing seeing the great set. Oh well, that's about the only bright spot that there will be to Unforgiven. <_<

:(

I'm missing seeing the great set. Oh well, that's about the only bright spot that there will be to Unforgiven. <_<

Unfortunatley, i think your right there.

The benoit/angle match could be good though.

And you never know, RVD could win? Anything possible right? lol :-)

ChUnK!

Guest DJ Jeff

I hope RVD wins. :D I know Lesnar will win, so there will be another bright spot. Besides that, and the Angle vs. Benoit match, Unforgiven won't be that spectacular.

Guest RepoMan

Did anyone else wounder if the reason for the gigantic set was do to the fact that tickets sales where disapointing so they wanted to block out alot of the would be empty seats?

Guest Jobber of the Week

The set looked okay.

And thanks for making a whole thread on this!

Guest The Czech Republic

That's most likely the case, big set takes up the empty space. that's why MSG sets are small at PPVs they can't afford to block seats.

Guest BifEverchad
Did anyone else wounder if the reason for the gigantic set was do to the fact that tickets sales where disapointing so they wanted to block out alot of the would be empty seats?

my thoughts EXACTLY

Guest Hitman Jebus

OK, this has nothing to do with the awesome Unforgiven set (yes, it was awesome) but...

BIF, WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE RACHEL PERRY PICS?!?!?!?!?

God, I miss her on my TV screen :wub:

Guest art_vandelay
OK, this has nothing to do with the awesome Unforgiven set (yes, it was awesome) but...

She was apparently in FHM. Yet another hot MuchMusic-bred VJ scooped up by VH1. Bleh, I'm not that disappointed. Rachel has a crooked nose anyway. Now Rebecca Rankin...

Guest Hitman Jebus

She was apparently in FHM. Yet another hot MuchMusic-bred VJ scooped up by VH1. Bleh, I'm not that disappointed. Rachel has a crooked nose anyway. Now Rebecca Rankin...

Well, the pics are from this month's Stuff magazine...damn right I bought it!!!!!

Guest art_vandelay

Well, the pics are from this month's Stuff magazine...damn right I bought it!!!!!

Yeah, I meant to say Stuff, sorry.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Someone on the 411 boards asked who designed the sets for WWE. I think they have two people, one who likes curvy sets, another who likes the steel superstructure look.

Gad those 411 boards blow.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'm big on the ones like Wrestlemania XVII, full of right angles and stuff, but without the damn steel look. Last night I liked because it was a departure from the usual.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest art_vandelay

I don't like the steel either. I was at WMX8 and was expecting to see a set similar to WMX7 when I walked in. I thought they were still finishing it since it had so many gaps and open space in it.