TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CED Ordonez

"Credit: 1wrestling.com"

Guest CED Ordonez

Is it safe to assume here that stating your source as 1billionpopupsthenwrestling.com is perhaps the biggest credibility killer on this board?

Guest Incandenza

Actually, I'd say crediting Wrestlezone--a site which frequently makes up stories--is far worse.

Guest Dangerous A

While Wrestlezone smokes the fat meat pole, 1wrestling still has people on this board thinking they are still credible which makes them far more dangerous when it pertains to RAMPANT NET SPECULATION!

Guest The Electrifyer

I never trust any of those sites for actual storyline information because 1. Its probably wrong and 2. The storyline gets changed every second. The only times I listen to them is for spoilers, injury reports and event dates.

Guest treble charged

I never go to 1wrestling, or any site like that (besides the Observer site), as I can get all the news I want from various message boards I frequent, minus all the annoying pop-ups, as well as the opinions of other fans, like myself.

Guest Human Fly

But guys we *all* know that no site can top 1bob for unbiased reporting when it comes to news and rumors. Right?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I never go to 1wrestling, or any site like that (besides the Observer site), as I can get all the news I want from various message boards I frequent, minus all the annoying pop-ups, as well as the opinions of other fans, like myself.

That's what I also do. I visit 411wrestling.com too but I never ever take wrestling site news for gospel.

Guest Vern Gagne

Personally I've never had a problem with 1wrestling for backstage speculation. Not everything they say is true but with the connections they had to ECW it wouldn't shock me if they where close to ex-ECW people. The site itself is worthless although don't mind Scherer

Guest converge241

1Wrestling has actually been right a number of times, but the crazy speculation presented as news outweighs it

Guest Prince Paul

Wasn't it 1fucktards that said "Bret Hart will be returing for the invasion angle!!!"?

Guest Olympic Slam

I can't read wrestling "news" anymore. Wrestlezone and their retarded editorials, phony news, and their news "writer's" inability to actually write, turned me off to those sites in general.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't like 1wrestling at all. I have no respect for Bob because of the way he presents rumors as news.