TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Midnight Express83

Guest BionicRedneck

Bushwhackers vs. Beverly Brothers at Royal Rumble 1992. So very, very bad...

and the finish? Oh Dear GOD

Guest nWoScorpion
I don't think that the Undertaker/Kane vs. Kronic match was -*****, personally. I mean, sure, it was bad (bad enough to cost Kronic their jobs even), but not as bad as people have made it out to be over the past year.

I agree on this x-cept for one thing. KroniK was fire because they refused going to HWA or OVW to touch up their skills, which i guess is linked to that match, but i'ma just pointing out the whole thing.

Guest Jonathan Barber

Sandman/Sabu - their '97 match whatever it was

New Jack/Mustafa LD 99 - horrible

Zandig/Wifebeater (Stretched in Smyrna) - horrible. Sure, it wasn't supposed to be a masterpiece, but Wifebeater even messed up on a simble bodyslam and dropped Zandig on his front side.

Heenan/Red Rooster (Wrestlemania)

Guest Nevermortal

HHH vs. Taker from this year's King of the Ring. Keith only gave it -**, but I'd give it -***** easy because its an example of two selfish bastards dogging it in the ring, and then one of the parties (HHH) had the balls to tell the talent that they didn't know how to work a month or two later. Total fucking utter bullshit.

Guest dreamer420

Personally I haven't seen a match that I would list at -*****. I don't really believe in giving negative star ratings to matches though.

I'd say the worst rating a match can get would be Zero Stars and only New Jack vs. Mustafa would get that rating from me.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
What about the "main event" of that Legends of Wrestling PPV? Jake Roberts was hammered off his worthless ass.

Don't forget that "classic" tag match of Iron Shiek/Nikolai Volkoff vs the Sheepherders...

Sheik/Volkoff vs. Bushwhackers? Even in the 80's this would be pitiful.. but within the past few years? I'd have to rip out my own eyeballs and stomp on them within 15 seconds of the opening bell.

Guest dreamer420

I have Heroes of Wrestling on tape I still haven't watched it. I think I will soon though.

Guest Midnight Express83

why? There is only one match on the card above - stars. And that is Jannetty vs Stan Lane.

Guest job squad

what about the rakishi viscera match i believe it was on one of the early smackdowns

Guest dreamer420

Viscera vs. Mark Henry from aone PPV that I can't quite recall was a major stinker. Still not bad enough to dip into the negative star ratings.

Guest Anglesault

That's a hard thing to hit, in my opinion, Kane/Test at No Mercy was only -***3/4.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Viscera vs. Mark Henry from aone PPV that I can't quite recall was a major stinker. Still not bad enough to dip into the negative star ratings.

That was from No Way Out 2000. It was pretty much the epittamy of a DUD.

Guest Incandenza
Bushwhackers vs. Beverly Brothers at Royal Rumble 1992. So very, very bad...

and the finish? Oh Dear GOD

Excellent choice. In fact, it may just outsuck Hogan/Warrior II from 10/98. At least that match had some comedic value.

Guest goodhelmet

you could include just about every vampiro vs. sting match from 2000 on that list as well. a fucking stuntman? a graveyard? crap- pure crap.

I still don't get why people dog on the Kane/Test match. It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible.

I'm usually easily entertained, but there have been a few matches in which I was ready to throw things at my TV if they did not end. Those were: Kronik vs. Bros. of Destruction, The Evening Gown Hardcore Match, Mark Henry vs. Viscera from No Way Out 2000, and the Jackie Gayda match.

Guest Midnight Express83

Gayda match was so bad, I am not calling it a match anymore to not taint the good name of wrestling. It was just a crappy segment.