TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

The One and Only RAW 9/22 Thread!

Guest Chuck Woolery
Even Triple H had a hard time believing what he saw last night at Unforgiven. The Game found an unlikely ally in Ric Flair, who hammered Rob Van Dam with a sledgehammer and helped the Cerebral Assassin sneak out of Los Angles with a successful title defense. What sparked the formation of this alliance? Tune in tonight at 9/8 CT!

Eric Bischoff woke up this morning with a searing pain in his ego after being outwitted by Stephanie McMahon and suffering from a Rikishi Stink Face. What will the RAW General Manager have to say about his HLA gone terribly wrong? How will the unpredictable Bischoff save face? Find out on RAW!

The Un-Americans also absorbed a blow by coming up short in an eight-man tag match at the Pay-Per-View. Will the hated faction be able to recover? Who will become their next target?

All this and much more live on RAW beginning at 9/8 CT! Check back here this afternoon to find out what matches have been announced for tonight!

Wow, they make HHH out to look like he almost didn't need Flair's help. Anyway... yeah. Show could be excellent, or could be shit, but I'm feeling hopeful... I think Gerwitz may have his "See-I-Can-Write-Good" storyline. Here's to hoping RVD doesn't piss on HHH or something.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Like a few smarks boycotting because their wet dream fantasies didn't come true will make a difference...

I'm watching Raw, for my Dark Lord and Master is there...

All hail King Bischoff, leader of the DarkSide

amen.

Guest Brian

Who hogs airtime from the talent.

It needed to be said, despite how entertaining people say he is.

Guest nikowwf

My wife would never let me boycott Raw. That would mean we wouldn't get to see Kane or Jeff Hardy. :shotgun: (me blasting Jeff - although maybe I don't have to cause Jeff was blasted enough on his own last week)

The preview should read

"How will the WWE appease the angry masses of fans? Who will HHH hold down tonight? Will the opening interview ever end? Will Bischoff plan revenge only to be thwarted by the heroic, beautiful, amazing Stephanie McMahon? (who we all love the most!)"

Niko

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

I would boycott RAW with everyone else, except... I don't care about anything related to HHH/Stephanie, so last night doesn't bother me. Besides, I actually like RAW.

So they book like idiots; so what? They'll learn... even if it takes them a while to do so.

Guest DJ Jeff

I'm gonna watch RAW like I do every Monday. I mean, it can't possibly be any worse than what's it been like all year. :unsure:

Guest nikowwf

Think about this folks.....

RVD is probably going to feud with Flair. Does that make you sick? How about this one? I think Kane is going to be HHH's next challenger.

what a bunch of f*cking idiots the raw bookers are.

Niko

Think about this folks.....

RVD is probably going to feud with Flair.

How can you be so certain? Flair is getting on in his years...so maybe he just wants to have a minor role....say...HHH's manager?

HBK still has some revenge to get on HHH for Summerslam...say...counteracting Flair for HHH's manager?

So there is still a possibility of RVD still going against HHH one more time.

Of course, I may be just blowing this out of my ass...but hey...I survived through WCW With Arquette as champion, I can survive anything WWE throws at me.

Guest nikowwf

I hope you are right. Seeing RVD wasted fighting Flair (nothing against him, but hes OLD) would drive me nuts.

nikO

Guest BoboBrazil

Matches announced:

Kane and a mystery partner vs Storm and Christian for the tag titles

Molly vs Trish vs Victoria in a 3 way for the women's title

Jeff Hardy vs Big Show

Kane & a Mystery partner? It better not be X-pac. :P Kidding...let's hope it's someone good.

Molly/Trish/Victoria. Eh...not a big Trish fan...Victoria's kinda cool...and Molly I've been worshiping since she was Ms. Madness. Here's hoping Molly regains her gold!

Jeff vs. Show...EAT HIM SHOW! DEVOUR HIM WHOLE! ^^

Guest T®ITEC

So... It was Jeff that was in "no condition to perform" last week, right?

I am now in anticipation of Jeff's appearance on RAW tonight. I delight in his.. methed out ways.

There's only one thing that I REALLY don't like about Raw...

They got rid of the WWE Hardcore Title

The European title I could understand...as it's just another Intercontinental title with another name. However, the Hardcore title could have been made to mean something with Dreamer as the champion.

*Sigh*What could have been....

Guest papacita
Eric Bischoff woke up this morning with a searing pain in his ego after being outwitted by Stephanie McMahon and suffering from a Rikishi Stink Face.

Pain in the ego? Well...this ain't ballet, ya know?

Guest the 1inch punch
Mystery Partner = Malice?

Who, even I didnt think of that one, that....makes, no sense, but thisis WWE2002 so, its not allowed make sense

Guest Chuck Woolery

You know what's funny?

I can't judge the Wall/Malice... because the one week I ordered TNA, I had swim practice, and so I get home - get this - right after his match with Sabu.

Rrrrg.

Anyways... I agree with whoever said RVD/Bubba v Flair/HHH will be added to the card. Probably Jericho/Dreamer, too, unless they're holding that off... or are morons.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Hmm, the boycott is holding firm. 2 Hours to RAW and still on the first page...

Guest Chuck Woolery

Blah. The boycott is ghey, mainly because I'm getting a really good vibe about Raw and I don't know why. I just think, as I stated above, Gerwitz may have found a good storyline ("Desperate Men Do Desperate Things", if you will)

Guest BoboBrazil

It isn't Malice. They make everyone go to OVW now when they sign them. It is probably just Booker T or something.

Guest razazteca

Raw has to be good because of:

its after PPV

the Networks start new series for the Fall Season

WWE is working the Net

insert conspiracy theory #813947

I will half ass the show as I will be glued to MNF as the Bucs vs Rams involve my whole public fantasy football team. I shall switch for commercials and half time.