TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

The One and Only RAW 9/22 Thread!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

hmm...

I wonder if Bubba has come down with the hoss injury of the year...torn bicep

Guest Raven_Effect01

Decent Raw tonight, better than what we've been seeing lately. I liked the spot Bubba Ray and RVD did to HHH, LOL.

Guest Quik

"Cracked C-4 Vertebrae, surgery by Dr. Youngblood this Friday, out atl east 6 months."

**Crosses Fingers**

Guest HartFan86

I just watched again and HHH lands on his ribs, not ear...and it looks like Bubba hurt his arm bad. I'd laugh in irony if he tore his bicep just like Bradshaw.

Guest Dmann2000

I guess I'm not a smark because I'm not giddy about seeing what happened to HHH or Bubba tonight. Just can't do it man

Guest snowfan
I guess I'm not a smark because I'm not giddy about seeing what happened to HHH or Bubba tonight. Just can't do it man

It is poetic justice for a jacka$$ who just doesn't understand he is not/ and never will be the #1 draw for the amount of fans Austin was.

HGH keeps his spot by bringing the business down.

Guest snowfan
Wow we are being pretty sadistic.

HHH could fake an injury to get out of jobbing to RVD eventually.

I called it..."loses his smile for 6 months and starts over"

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm giddy because I hate hosses and backstage politicians...

Now if only Taker can get his tomorrow!..he fits both categories

Guest Dmann2000

So what I still don't take pleasure in seeing another man get legitimately hurt. And I certainly don't start fantascing and hoping that it's serious. It's just not me

Guest Dmann2000

That post was stupid and childish of me to make. I got no beef with anyone here and this stuff certainly ain't worth starting an arguement over. I'm sorry

Guest snowfan
So what I still don't take pleasure in seeing another man get legitimately hurt.  And I certainly don't start fantascing and hoping that it's serious.  It's just not me

Good for you.

Seriously, but if the WWE needs HGH and UT to get "Drozzed" to get better the hey I won't cry if it happens. I mean it will suck for them, but as Nash so eloquently put it in an interview, "shit happens".

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Me either. I don't like Trips or Bubba Ray, but I'm not jumping up and down the aisles after tonight's show.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
So what I still don't take pleasure in seeing another man get legitimately hurt.  And I certainly don't start fantascing and hoping that it's serious.  It's just not me

Good for you.

Seriously, but if the WWE needs HGH and UT to get "Drozzed" to get better than hey I won't cry if it happens.

Dude, that's just wrong. Seriously.

Guest Dmann2000

This does remind me about the time Nash got injured and a few guys were around here praising it. And then like the next day there were articles chastising those people for taking pleasure in seeing guys getting seriously injured, regardless of personal feelings

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I am from the school of thought that when you have a guy like Taker and a guy like HHH...if being injured is the only way to get them out of the way so the product can evolve...

then they deserve it.

Guest snowfan

Good for you.

Seriously, but if the WWE needs HGH and UT to get "Drozzed" to get better than hey I won't cry if it happens.

Dude, that's just wrong. Seriously.

Yup.

I am being selfish.

I want better product and I have identified two of the people blocking it. It sucks that there are those of us who want them gone so badly we can jokingly hope that they go even more crippled than they are. If HGH can be as selfish as he wants along with UT why can't we fans wish a quick ending to their careers?

Something interesting I have to note about people blocking talent...

Everyone, when it was announced he was returning, was afraid that Hogan would be one of those guys preventing younger guys from getting pushes.

However, ever since his return to WWE...he's worked along with it...sorta helped elevate Edge...tried to elevate Brock...

Hogan has been a model for what most workers in wrestling should be like. Well, maybe a bit more wrestling moves too...but you get the point.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

So, in order to make the wrestling product better, you're willing to trade 2 guys being paralyzed for life?

Guest Slingshot Suplex

I like Bubba and, if he is seriously injured, I feel kinda bad for him because he's just starting to get his name up there towards the upper mid-card.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Also, lost in the Hurricane marking, I guess they scrapped "serious" Kane...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

When did I say they had to be paralyzed?

Steamboat called it a career after a slip on his ass for chrissake.

It doesn't take much to end a career...and If the only way to get around them is for them to be gone...

Well...I'd be greasing the ropes.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Seriously, but if the WWE needs HGH and UT to get "Drozzed" to get better the hey I won't cry if it happens. I mean it will suck for them, but as Nash so eloquently put it in an interview, "shit happens".

BPS - that's what I was referring to, specifically to Snowfan

Guest snowfan
So, in order to make the wrestling product better, you're willing to trade 2 guys being paralyzed for life?

Maybe "drozzed" was harsh...

I think I'd settle for maimed.

Guest Dmann2000

Yes that's true in their defense neither man said paralized for life. Just enough so they'd be out of wrestling. I still feel no matter how much you dislike them, it's never enough to wish for physical harm on someone