TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

a Weekly Smarkmark Manifesto

Guest Ozymandias

Well, theoretically he'll HAVE to get better, I guess AS just wants him to do it off television and away from the main-event picture.

Guest Brian

I say, throw him in the ring with good wrestlers like Benoit, Guerrero, and Angle and force him to get better that way. It worked for Angle.

Guest Trivia247

For those whom were wondering what the exact wording for the WWE feedback release .

At times, WWE may solicit from visitors to this web site information that includes but is not limited to, creative ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, suggestions, ideas, artwork or other materials. Of course, visitors to this web site have the ability to submit information of this type to us at any time even if we do not solicit it. Collectively this type of information, whether solicited by us or not, is referred to as "Submissions". By submitting any Submission, whether solicited by us or not, you are automatically granting WWE a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide and irrevocable right and license to sell, rent, transfer, sub-license, use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such Submissions, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotional purposes (collectively, "Rights"). This grant of Rights means that all Submissions will be owned by WWE and may be used by WWE for any purpose, now or in the future, without any payment to, or further authorization by, you. All Submissions, whether solicited or unsolicited, shall become and remain the property of WWE. WWE also has the right, but not the obligation, to use your name or the name of any entity owned or controlled by you in connection with the broadcast, print, online or other use or publication of your Submission. We assume no responsibility for reviewing such Submissions and we will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between your Submissions and future WWE products or programs. In submitting a Submission to us, you represent that you have no reasonable basis to believe that the use of any such Submission by us would infringe upon the rights of any third-party.

Guest nikowwf

I'm sure they'll never steal any of my ideas as none of them involve lesbians, stephanie mcmahon or putting over HHH and the Undertaker.

Actually some of my non-wrestling ideas involve stephanie and lesbians, but none of my booking ones.

Niko :firedevil:

Guest Brian

I think I'll write to them about the cruiserweights, why JR continues to praise them but they never get on PPV, how all my friends enjoy watching them, and ask why Mysterio hasn't challenged Knoble yet. Acting totally markish of course. One step at a tim.

Guest Brian

Crash can have decent matches; but he plays way too much to the gimmick.

But we need to start small and champion the easier causes, than we can start going after the big stuff.