TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

The last post...before the end?

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Well, supposedly whatever current hurricane is coming my way, and with my satellite-based internet connection, if it starts to rain quite badly, I could be without a connection for who knows how long. Probably however long the storms last. But could they last past Genesis? Probably not.

GONZALES 4-LIFE!!!

NOW TESTIFY!!!!!

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

I live in MS, Chris...the "Pine Belt" region, which would be kinda southern/central sorta...

And yes, Outcast, I'm in the process of no-selling the hurricane, but the damn thing used hailstones, which is cheating. So I think I'll no-sell it inside from now on.

GOOOOOOOOOONZAAAAAAAAALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOW TESTIFYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Start gorging yourself so you don't blow away.

Mothernature says..."

Guest HVilleThugg

Boy, I'm glad I left New Orleans in May...I wonder how Xstasy is doing? He lives in New Orleans for those that don't know...

Maybe I shoudl call him to make sure he hasn't blownn away or something....meh.

Da "Xstasy my ass!" H

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Well, I'm not dead, nor has there been much storm-like activity, with the exception of a lot of rain and whatnot.

The one big bonus is that school was cancelled today. So yay for that. It just means more Gonzales worshipping time.

Guest Kibagami

Have you considered other hobbies? Like gopher-collecting or the Baby Discus Throw? You're devoting an awful lot of time to this Gonzales thing, GOdrea. It's taking time from your schoolwork, from your friends, from your family, and most importantly, from your nonsensical posting.

GOdrea, you have a Gonzales problem.

We want to help you.

Really.

This is an intervention.

Those of you who are concerned about GOdrea's Gonzales abuse, please post your concerns here.

And remember: we're only doing this to help you, GOdrea. The first step to solving the problem is admitting you've got one.

S.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Silent is right. I mean, Giant Gonzalez is incredible, but there's so much more to life than worshipping him. Maybe if you mixed in some Haku worship and some time at Papa Shango's voodoo altar, you'd be more well-adjusted.

Guest Insanityman

Not to mention a more well rounded person.

But yeah, you may have to recruit Thug and The ELK~! to bring the storm down!

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Silent, I have to admit, there's a slight problem with this Gonzales thing, and it's that everyone else isn't devoting at least 75% of their lives to Gonzales worship.

I mean, for one, it requires no money donation, no special day we all get together, dressed up in special clothes in a building to follow the set guidelines of what some person thinks we should do for Gonzales worship. A true Gonzales worshipper, such as myself, will find their own unique way to worship Gonzales.

GOOOOOOOOONZAAAAAAAAALESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOW TEEEEEEEEEESTIFYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!