TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

How Wrath was good and not so good

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

'Cummon guys, the show's up, and along with probibly one of the biggest matches of the year.

My match. :P

Ah, well...let's get a rollin' with the comments.

Guest Goodear

NOW WITH COMMENTARY!!!

Ejiro vs. Johnny

I don't want to sound bitter, but I hated the finish. It puts the heat on a guy who'se never (unless I miss my guess) going to wrestle in the JL. It makes Johnny and me both look sort of weak.

Jack vs. Wildchild

Jack had a pretty good outing here with an improved sense of description and psychology (grounding hyper lucha guy, WC). The wristlock into DDT came out of almost nowhere, but that works with the story Jack was telling. The low blow set up to the Ripping was a little off, since Jack didn't do anything to hide it from the referee.

Thor vs. JM

The submission style from JM works here since he shouldn't be able to muscle Thor around (rolling Germans notwithstanding). The submissions from Thor on the otherhand, just don't seem Thor-like, as I've always pictured him as more of a heavy hitter than a wear the other guy down type. I also thought the sequence to the Crack of Thunder miss was a little awkward since it comes off Mental hitting a superkick and Thor just hitting him back.

Fugue vs. MVS

The opening spinebuster came a little quick IMO, but it went right into Fugue's submission offence so its all good. The steps work later on is great since it gives MVS a perfect reason to be tapping shortly later. The leg psychology worked well in the second fall, and the third fall ending quickly makes perfect sense... they had been wrestling for 15+ minutes before hand.

CIA vs. Spike

No comment

Mak vs. Matt

The wrestling to more brawling transitions worked very well, and the escape from the figure-four was keen. The cage stuff didn't work so well for me, since a) I think Mak recovered too quickly from putting his face through a cage b) the powerbomb thing was meaningless c) the writing between the first cage fall and the second flow just too quick (even though its a few minutes later) and it makes it sound like Matt just climbs right back up the cage.

So, there you have it.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Jobbing to a backslide = BAD BAD BAD~!

And If I had time, I could of wrote my match and I WOULD BE WORLD CHAMPION RIGHT NOW! ME ME ME ME ME!

*cries*

Sign in to follow this