TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tully316

NWA:TNA website

For a company that I feel relies heavily on an internet fanbase, why is their website so awful?

The design is just too plain. I see better websites made by fans of smaller promotions.

Here's what I would do to improve the website:

First off, the layout is just boring, they need to jazz it up a bit.

Over half the sections are under construction, they need to keep updates current.

Superstars section need to be more informative, give career bios that entail where they have wrestled, titles held, photo galleries

Merchandising: Just plain awful. They need individual superstars t-shirts. Look how successful ECW was with their merchandising. How about other things like best of tapes, promo photos, replica NWA belts, programs, autographed memorabilia,

I think they need to have giveaway contests like free merchandise, tickets, etc

Photo galleries could be layed out better

They should have an interent forum section.

They might consider linking up with other businesses (like they are with NASCAR). For instance, I know alot of people who play Champions of the Galaxy roleplaying card game. They could hook up with them to make superstars cards like they have for some legends

what are some of your ides. discuss

Guest mach7
Sorry if this has been put before but this a better NWA Website

www.totalnonstop.com

Yeah, that's a great website. I love all the broken links, images & 404 errors too. Truly a masterpiece.

:bonk:

Guest BifEverchad

Yeah, I agree NWA-TNA really need a better looking site. For a new company, you would think they'd have better sense to get a nicer looking, more informative site than that shitty excuse for one they have now. I mean, they don't even have PICS!

Jesus, thats like a MUST HAVE for any wrestling website. Even the local crap sites around my city have that.

NWA-TNA website NEEDS:

- Wrestler Pics

- Show Results

- Video Clips

With any of those, that could get more people interested in the product, therefore building the fanbase and the PPV buys.