TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

From the Inside for this week

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The wheels are turning, and TNA is ready to kick it into high gear. This week, we have a fantastic lineup that has the makings of a tremendous show.

Good to see the fire back in the character for the Truth. His characters, along with his fantastic in-ring and verbal skills, have helped perpetuate his rapid rise to superstar status in this sport.

There was some talk today about releases being given out to some familiar names in the industry. I can tell you in many cases, it can be the best thing for your career if there is somewhere else to go.

It is official. Sonny Siaki is no longer a Flying Elvis. Yang and Estrada, however will be back this Wednesday night in tag team action against the SATs.

Fans of the fish rejoice. Shark Boy will be back this week in action against the Amazing Red.

Low Ki had a hand in helping X-Division champ Jerry Lynn defeat NWA World Champion Ron "The Truth" Killings. Killings and Low Ki will square off this Wednesday night.

I had a great time with announcer Don West recently at the Lenny Kravitz in concert in Nashville. West has the most amazing collection of sports memorabilia I have ever seen, including a signed Joe Montana photo that reads, "Dear Don, thanks for selling my sh*t, Joe Montana." Gotta love it.

The stage is set for what may be the last chapter in the Jerry Lynn/AJ Styles feud this Wednesday night. So far, these two have my vote for wrestling's top feud of the year. In case you haven't heard, it will be Lynn vs. Styles in a ladder match this Wednesday night for the X-Division title.

Midway through the Low Ki/AJ Styles match, Ki re-aggravated an ankle injury he suffered during his recent tour of Japan. Hopefully he will give it the proper care in time for this Wednesday night.

Looks like we have the green light for NWA TNA's syndicated show to kick off in the next two weeks. While we don't have confirmation on every market, things look very positive at this point. TNA's syndicated show will feature the same stars you see each week on TNA in matches shot before we go live on Wednesday nights.

Looks like TNA is going to have a strong contingent attending the NWA Anniversary show in Corpus Christi on October 26th. AJ Styles, Ken Shamrock, the Truth, and a few others will be competing on the show. Myself, along with Bob Ryder, Jeff Jarrett, and Jerry Jarrett will be attending as well. Should be a great night. Make plans to attend!

I would like to end this week by sending out our condolences to the family of Ted Petty.

Have a great weekend, and we will see ya back with us this Wednesday night at 8pm, exclusively on Pay Per View!

The Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! is for the line up for this week so far.

Styles vs. Lynn ladder match

Lo Ki vs. Truth

Yang and Estrada vs. SATs

Red vs. Shark Boy

Man...I don't even care what they do with the Hall/Pac/Roadie/JJ/Skipper/Lawler stuff this week.

YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Notorious CRD

Nice lineup. Hopefully it can deliver. I have a lot of faith in this company and want to see it succeed, so I'm pulling for them.

Guest RedJed

Best part about the report is that they might be syndicated VERY soon. They've needed that since day one to compete and if they get it, things might get a little more interesting.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Shark Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to get him into the X Division title picture.