TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Mark-Lynn Baker aka Cousin Larry

Guest D'Lo White

This is really a pointless thread, but I will say if he brings in Balki Bartokomous as his tag partner, the WWE problems would be gone.

Guest art_vandelay

I saw the real Cousin Larry on those "Whatever Happened To..." weekend ET-specials a few months back and he's pretty much the exact opposite of the guy described in this thread, meaning he's really fucking fat.

Guest The Czech Republic
Please god let them use the Perfect Strangers theme. And have his hometown be Chicago.

Standing TALLLLLLLLLLLLL, on the wings of my dreams...Rise and FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL on the winds of my dreams....

Seriously, they should make a tag-team just like Perfect Strangers. Have a neurotic guy that is in charge of everything and a crazy but lovable foreigner that has a cute stuffed animal. They always try to pick up chicks together, but CBLF screws up and everything goes wrong. Then when they cut a promo fighting with each other backstage, they see the errors of their ways, as the standard Perfect Strangers/Family Matters/Full House background music plays, then at the resolving chord at the end of the song the fade to break. Such brilliant parody would be great to see on WWF TV.

Guest BaldFish
Such brilliant parody would be great to see on WWF TV.

....which is why it won't ever.

</jadedsmark>

Guest Spaceman Spiff

And they both get *incredibly* hot chicks that, in reality, would be *way* out of their leagues

Guest Eagan469

Doug Basham wasn't the guy from "Perfect Strangers".

Mark Linn-Baker, who played Larry on "Perfect Strangers", is currently starring in "A Year With Frog and Toad" at the Children's Theatre in Minneapolis, playing the role of Toad. Production lasts through November, then the production moves to NYC.

Guest BaldFish
Doug Basham wasn't the guy from "Perfect Strangers".

Mark Linn-Baker, who played Larry on "Perfect Strangers", is currently starring in "A Year With Frog and Toad" at the Children's Theatre in Minneapolis, playing the role of Toad. Production lasts through November, then the production moves to NYC.

You lie. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

Guest dpac
I had no idea Doug Basham was fomrer Perfect Stragners character Larry Appleton!

Larry sure got in ring shape.

where did you hear this?

Guest Incandenza
Doug Basham can have a manager with an insane crazy laugh

Can his mananger be Mr. Twinkacetti?

I'm amazed at the number of people still around seven years later. Half the folks in this thread were at least hanging around somewhat recently. Perhaps more, if someone like BaldFish is just a different old name for someone else we know. Whatever happened to Rant and Tritec?