TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

PROMO - Ain't It Funny?

Guest Chuck Woolery

Ben Hardy wanders the hallways, yet again, when he spots a slightly adjar locker room door. Reading the nameplate, he cautiously walks in, and in it sits a man, still unchanged, ice-white tights with thin black electricity bolts adorning his legs. His name is Mike Van Siclen, and after going through hell... what does he have to show for it? The blonde's face is in his hands as Ben Hardy motions Gus to come in, and whispers into the microphone.

"Ben Hardy here in the locker room of Mike Van Siclen, just an hour removed from Countdown. Mike, how do you..."

"No hi, Ben? Some manners you've got."

"... Mike, I sense stress."

The self-proclaimed Amazin' one lifts his head slightly, turning it to the left and staring Ben Hardy in the eye. "You... you sense stress?"

"Yes, I do."

"If I had an iota of strength left in me, I'd chuckle, and then I'd slap the taste out of your mouth, you little bitch. When's the last time you were in a ring, Hardy?"

"Well..."

"Shut your mouth. You want to know how I feel, Hardy? I feel lifeless. I feel... dead. Because when I tapped? When I gave up to that double STF, and Danny missed it... I really thought I was going to win it. I saw that, and it was a Godsend to me... and I wasted it. Just pissed it away. Just like my shot against Mak. Lost at Sea, Steel Pipe/Ladder, Two out of Three Falls... all wasted, and you know why? It's not because I'm outclassed, it's not even because I'm lazy. I'm always coming off of a bad match. Hell, leading up to this match, I had to do Ladder/Steel Pipe, TLCC, Two out of Three Falls... and they expect me to fucking survive a Double Elim match? Hardy, I should've been gone early. As it was, I really should've been gone early, and only made it as long as I did... because of a blown call. What would I have done if I had won, Ben? What would I have done, if I had to look myself in the mirror, belt over my shoulder, and I had to remember that I tapped. I didn't just tap, Ben, I tapped twice."

"With all due respect, Mike, you didn't win the World title..."

"And you never won any titles. So shut up. As I was saying... I didn't just lose. I lost... four times. Count them on your fingers, Ben.

Fugue made me tap.

Judge made me tap when Danny wasn't looking.

Judge HAD ME PINNED and was broken up.

Judge pinned me."

Mike looks at Ben with a forlorn smile. "Am I not good enough, Ben? Is that why Thor decided not to help me out, in the end? Because I wasn't... I just wasn't... worthy of wearing gold? Am I doomed to be that guy... the one, who has it all... who has the gift to be able to bring the game... but never fully bring it? Will I forever be known as 'Mike, the Choke Artist'?"

"Well, Mi-"

"No. You are damn fucking right I won't. I will win that World title. And I will do it... after I take care of some unfinished business." Mike grabs Gus' camera, focusing it straight on his face. "Can you see this, Fugue? Congratulations, bro. You got the best of me." Mike looks at the camera with hate. "It... will... not... happen..."

"again."

Mike gets up, shoving Gus backwards as he exits the room, slamming the door behind him and presumably leaving the building.

...fader...

Guest Powerplay

Shit, I've seriously pissed off Mike. Um, *Me hides my title and points at Fugue* Get HIM! He's the one that gave you the injury! And, uh, get injured in a Crazy Ass Insane Stip Match! Yeah, then I'll be able to stand a chance! J/k, Great promo, especially being whipped out in an hour or so. Nice job Mike :)!

Sign in to follow this