TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EMAXSAUN

Worst WWE event ever?

Guest EMAXSAUN

What do you guys think the worst WWE even was EVER. I really would have no idea on this myself, I was just wondering what insight you guys would have on this.

Guest MaxPower27

Well, this thread will last a while.

I'd say the recent Palm Beach house show that I went to when people were leaving before the main event.

Guest jm29195

King of the Ring 95

Sid and Tatanka vs Diesel and Bigelow

Summerslam 95

Diesel vs Mabel

Summerslam 94

Undertaker vs Brian Lee

Guest T®ITEC

This year's King Of The Ring and Survivor Series 2001 both felt like wastes to me. I think that's partly why I don't order many PPVs anymore.

KOTR '95 really goes without saying at this point, I think. It's just like WM IX. Or X, for that matter. Only two good matches on that stupid thing.

It didn't even feel like a WrestleMania. It was like an overpriced IYH.

Guest Olympic Slam

I'm struggling to think of a main event with as little star power as Diesel vs. Mabel. Apparently In Your House 4 which was main evented by Diesel vs. Bulldog drew the lowest PPV buyrate ever with a 0.4.

Guest T®ITEC
I'm struggling to think of a main event with as little star power as Diesel vs. Mabel. Apparently In Your House 4 which was main evented by Diesel vs. Bulldog drew the lowest PPV buyrate ever with a 0.4.

When you say "ever", do you mean as far as WWF/wrestling PPVs or as far as PPVs in general?

Either way, I think I'll try and seek out a copy of it, along with GAB '91.

Guest Olympic Slam
I'm struggling to think of a main event with as little star power as Diesel vs. Mabel.  Apparently In Your House 4 which was main evented by Diesel vs. Bulldog drew the lowest PPV buyrate ever with a 0.4.

When you say "ever", do you mean as far as WWF/wrestling PPVs or as far as PPVs in general?

Either way, I think I'll try and seek out a copy of it, along with GAB '91.

Worst WWF PPV buyrate ever according to the Scott Keith Rant.

http://411wrestling.com/videos/article.php...p?videos_id=301

Okay, without even looking at the year 1995 - the winner is...

King of the Ring 97:

Predictable KOTR winner (obvious 3 weeks before the show), mediocre world title match, worthless Austin/HBK match, with an okay 6-man tag.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Are you insane? Austin/HBK from 97 KOTR is fucking incredible.

It's worthless. It was obvious going in that neither man was going to come out on top and the way they put the tag gold on them a week or two before just to put more attention on the match was pathetic.

Shawn Michaels even considered it garbage on his RF shoot. But then again, most of what came out of his mouth was a lie so who knows what he really thinks of it.

The best work they ever did was during house shows after HBK lost the title to Sid.