Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, October 3rd

Guest crusen86

SJL METAL CARD~!

Due: 3pm Thursday EST or whatever

Arena: The Gund Arena! Cleveland.

Send To: Suicide King, I believe.

Edit: MacPhisto has been replaced as Commissioner by some one who stays behind the scenes and doesn't like to promo. Commentary is now Axis and King until decided otherwise. Don't worry about it if you already started your matches and Edwin's in them. You won't have points deducted.

OPENING PROMO

- Judge Mental informs us of how it feels to win the World title!

SINGLES MATCH

Wildchild vs. Blank

- Added match of death!

- Match Description: Standard Match

- Word Limit: 3500

- Sent To Tod deKindes

SINGLES MATCH

Jack The Ripper vs. Ejiro Fasaki

- Ejiro just can't seem to get that elusive first win. The solution? Put him against Jack The Ripper.

- Match Description: Standard Match.

- Send To Tod deKindes

SINGLES MATCH

Leon Sharpe vs. Johnny Dangerous

- Leon Sharpe is coming off of what must be a truly upsetting European title loss. Oh, poor baby. Dent your t-shirt sales? Anyway, he comes up against the familiar spy in a contest to the death! Or three count, whichever comes first.

- Match Description: Standard match.

- Word Limit: 4000

- Send To realitycheck

NO DQ MATCH

Flexxx vs. Broomstick

- Flexxx doesn't like title shots. Now he faces a broomstick, in a match that will challenge him to the fullest. Perhaps he can write... Or will the broomstick beat him too?

- Match Description: Anything goes. First fall wins.

- Word Limit: 1000

- Send To Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Fugue vs. Tim Dillon

- These two unlucky men fell short of capturing titles on the Genesis countdown. However, getting a win here could get them another shot in the future.

- Match Description: Standard match.

- Word Limit: 4500

- Send To Longdogger_Pete

NO ROPES MATCH

Spike Jenkins vs. Thor

- Oh, this will be fun. Thor, the gigantic man of death, vs. the guy who has that Nidia picture in his signature! Take out the ring ropes, and you have a match where an irish whip count be through a table for the pin!

- Match Description: The ropes are gone! Still, countouts and DQs apply.

- Word Limit: 4500

- Send To Suicide King

CHAIR ON A POLE #1 CONTENDERS MATCH

Manson vs. Matt Myers vs. Mike Van Siclen

- Manson is being put to the test here. Not only must he defend his title shot, he also must defend it agaisnt the always tough MVS, and that other guy, Matt Myers. MMM~! ...

- Match Description: The first fall wins. There is a chair, suspended above one of the corners in the ring. This chair may be used to beat up your opponents. All other weapons will be a DQ. Match is first pin wins.

- Word Limit: 5000

- Send To TheBostonStrangler

Guest Goodear
SINGLES MATCH

Jack The Ripper vs. Ejiro Fasaki

- Ejiro just can't seem to get that elusive first win. The solution? Put him against Jack The Ripper.

- Match Description: Standard Match.

- Send To Tod_deKindes

Hey! I beat the mighty Blank, man. Don't be taking that away from me. I earned that and stuff. I need my win! I NEED IT! ITS ALL I HAVE!!! :(

;)

Guest Powerplay

Crusen, could you set Wildchild up with a Blank match? I suppose he's our newest jobber. I'm actually glad to see JtR to pick up a couple wins; with the exception of CT I hate seeing people write and never get a win.

Guest Goodear
A NO ROPES MATCH?

Uhhhh

You can do the "exploding deathmatch rope whip" where one guy Irish whips the other, but the other guy stops short ... and this is the important part, he points to his head!!! CAUSE HE'S SMART!

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Triple threat, huh? Sounds fun...I hope. I haven't been in one of these matches in a while, and the fact that there's a chair on a pole only makes it better.

VERY. BETTER. :P

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
A NO ROPES MATCH?

Uhhhh

You can do the "exploding deathmatch rope whip" where one guy Irish whips the other, but the other guy stops short ... and this is the important part, he points to his head!!! CAUSE HE'S SMART!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since its me against Thor...

I guess I have to be the one that points to my head :lol:

Guest Insane Clown Dan
Flexxx vs. Broomstick

- Flexxx doesn't like title shots. Now he faces a broomstick, in a match that will challenge him to the fullest. Perhaps he can write... Or will the broomstick beat him too?

LOL...

As much as I would've wanted to write a 8000-word match with a broomstick just to prove the point that... there is no point and i'm a gigantic tool... but anyway, here's excuse #68 - a friend of mine had an unexpected server crash while upgrading his system, and it really. Really. Sucks. He couldn't back up his files, and we've been busy restoring shit =P

So, don't expect anything from me King. Don't wanna take away your perverted fun or whatever.

Sign in to follow this