TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pop Culture God

Randy Orton Must Die... So That My Sanity May Live

Guest Pop Culture God

Well, it was one of those amgical moments in wrestling. I can't describe the feelings of utter joy as Randy Orton fought for JR's love against two Canadian Midgets. Thank you, Randy Orton, Thank you... for the memories

NOTE: For all of you who were pissed when Kane beat the Un-Americans, at least Kane was 6'10 and a former World Champ, not some green as hell rookie.

Guest Jobber of the Week

His match with Lance Storm was snappy, I didn't like the Christian one that much, though.

Guest AndrewTS

He's a Blew (sic) Chipper! He's a 3rd Generation Superstar!!

And he's ripping off all the cool moves of the Natural Born Thrillers and the other WCW rookies!

FUCK YOU, ORTON!

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

he really is ripping off the Thriller's signature spot, going for a move and falling on your ass, then pausing and looking confused, then going for it again, then being booed as the announcer calls you the future of the sport.

Guest papacita

I really wouldn't mind Randy if not for the Rocky Maivia push. That video tonight was too much.

Guest AndrewTS

Hehehe--right, although I'm a Sanders mark--and sucks he's ripped off the 3.0.

So, when's Ortion doing the job to HHH?

Guest KingOfOldSchool

I hate Orton too, but a smile always comes over my face when you can hear a pin drop during his entrance.

Guest razazteca

he ripped off the Elix Skipper's finisher Play of the Day

plus Ortan screwed it up the spot, all the while JR was saying "Wow what a Neckbreaker"

Guest alfdogg

Damn, they weren't kidding when they said the Un-Americans were being depushed...

Guest AndrewTS

plus Ortan screwed it up the spot, all the while JR was saying "Wow what a Neckbreaker"

Was Skipper in the Thrillers or not?

Sanders, Palumbo, O'Haire, Johnny the Bull, Reno, Stasiak--anyone else?

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Skipper was never in the NBT's.

You did forget about Mark Jindrak though.

Guest Youth N Asia

Yeah...and Skipper ripped it off of someone else.

My problem with Randy Orton is that he is oh so bland...he has zero personality...and his clotheslines look like shit...

Other then that I don't seem to hate the guy as much as everyone else...and I think Christian had as much to do with that move not going as Randy did.

Guest Banky

Sadly, he completely blew his finisher against Christian. T'was the saddest thing I've seen on WWE programming since Jackie Gayda - and thats saying something. That aside, he has to be turning heel. No way the WWE would do something that blatently cheesy to get someone over with the nitpicky audience.

Guest Flyboy

Skipper ripped it off Mike Sanders.

Guest Youth N Asia

And you can bet Sanders ripped it off of some indy guy that only a dozen people have heard of.

Guest Flyboy
And you can bet Sanders ripped it off of some indy guy that only a dozen people have heard of.

I never said Sanders didn't...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't have any problems with Randy's wrestling...I don't think he's a "Legend In The Making" as they're trying to sell him but he's not half bad.

Guest BlackRainbow1025

He's so vanilla. His finisher sucks. I don't care if Sanders (who I like) or Skipper (who I can't stand) did it first. It looks shitty. Then again, it's how Orton does it that makes it look shitty. He does it so slow. I can't stand this guy. J.R.'s verbal blowjobs and the Rocky push make him worse. Ex-Marine, ha. He couldn't handle it and got dishonorably discharged. I hate this guy.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Does anyone remember when King did a shoot on JR last RAW during Orton's match?

"The way that you're putting him over JR, you're gonna get egg all over your face!"

... :huh: :ph34r: ...

Guest RickyChosyu

I wouldn't mind it that much if they didn't have his third generation cock in their mouths for every match he's in. This is a guy who was the lowest form of jobber three weeks ago, and now I'm supposed to be in awe of his "amazing dropkick??

Just the fact that they're really stupid enough to try the 3rd Generation Blue Chipper act again after the infamous train wreck that it caused before gives new meaning to the word oblivious.

And what the hell is with Ortan's facial expersions? He bumps pretty well for a rookie, but his facials are terrible.

Guest Repo Man jr

Surley they want to recreate the Rock thing but this time on purpose. In about 3 weeks Randy will be sayin "Screw you people... Die Randy die?... thats all you could say when I was bustin my ass". Even though the people didn't say anything at all. Then he becomes cocky and (wwe hopes) everyone grows to love him till he turns face. WWE have no new ideas.

Guest Ace309

Should I just buy my "The Rand Says" t-shirt right now?

Seriously, at least the inside-out neckbreaker is a more credible finisher than the Green Tambourine.

I mean, it was a BODYPRESS. with a FROG MOTION.

I hate him, he's soft, he's sloppy... but at least they're trying to elevate new, non-hossish talent. Orton's got a great build for working entertaining matches, and though he's really green, I have a feeling he'll end up being entertaining. Just give him time.

Guest The Flying Dutchman

Skipper ripped it off Mike Sanders.

I didn't mind the matches that much, they were fairly good, though a little bit scattered. Happens when you have 3 minutes a match. What I *didn't* like was him using that lame ass finisher. The damn thing doesn't look like it would hurt a bit and is way too contrived. He should stick with the Frog Splash Cross Body. That looks cool and will be actually be able to get over as a finisher considering how big Orton is.