TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Is There Anyway To Create Audio CD's...

Guest Kotzenjunge
I can't wait to burn my Captain Gullible album for someone, they said they'd pay me with magic beans!

I've never heard of Captain Gullible... what genre are they and what are some of their songs?

OMG, MUSIC DISCUSSION OUTSIDE OF THE MUSIC FOLDER~!

I really hope you were joking, because if you weren't, this would be the funniest thing in a while on the board.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Agent of Oblivion

This just in from Microsoft: To burn an Emo CD without a CD burner, you have to have the blank cd hidden in your back pocket when a girl breaks up with you, then you have to go home, sit in a dark room, and cry on it. Then turn the lights on. It will develop like a polaroid in 1 to 3 minutes.

Guest evenflowDDT
I can't wait to burn my Captain Gullible album for someone, they said they'd pay me with magic beans!

I've never heard of Captain Gullible... what genre are they and what are some of their songs?

I really hope you were joking, because if you weren't, this would be the funniest thing in a while on the board.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

What? I admit the magic beans line doesn't make any sense, but maybe its a reference to one of their songs.

EDIT: Shoot, I just figured it out... ummm... forget what I posted earlier.

Guest treble charged

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

What? I admit the magic beans line doesn't make any sense, but maybe its a reference to one of their songs.

EDIT: Shoot, I just figured it out... ummm... forget what I posted earlier.

Now, the question is, is THIS a joke, or are you *really* that gullible?

Guest DrTom

I've managed to convince a couple of people that "gullible" isn't in the dictionary. When they went to get the dictionary as proof that it was, they just cursed at me and shook their heads.

Guest treble charged
I've managed to convince a couple of people that "gullible" isn't in the dictionary. When they went to get the dictionary as proof that it was, they just cursed at me and shook their heads.

Yeah, I pulled that one on my mom once, but she never went so far as to check it in the dictionary, as I started laughing and blew my cover.

Guest Flyboy

My uncle got me with that joke!

Damn you, Tom and Tim!

Although, it's pretty funny thinking back on it.

Guest evenflowDDT

I'm not that gullible... although with Capn' Jazz, Captain Hook, Captain Crunch, and Captain Lou Albano, who's to say there isn't a Captain Gullible somewhere? How was I to know? :wacko:

Guest Ravenbomb

okay, I've discovered yet another way to get your songs on the blank CD. No foul taste in your mouth, and you don't even need a pen, or know how to read. Just get the CD, a Blank CD, and some super glue. Glue the CD's together, artwork out, wait 3 minutes and 43 seconds, then pull them apart. The songs will now be on the blank CD, although the CD they USED to be on will be blank, and ruined on top of that. And to keep the CD from getting stuck to the player (what with the glue and all), you need to spread mayo on the inside of it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

What if you're out of mayo? Mustard maybe? Salad dressing of some kind?

Guest crandamaniac

I dunno about mustard or any of those other ones, but let me tell you something, DO NOT USE SMUCKER'S JELLY!! It don't work, and you're left with a big mess in the end

Guest EMAXSAUN
I've managed to convince a couple of people that "gullible" isn't in the dictionary.  When they went to get the dictionary as proof that it was, they just cursed at me and shook their heads.

Well I'VE managed to convince people to go to THIS WEBSITE

Guest crandamaniac
Well I'VE managed to convince people to go to THIS WEBSITE

Crap! I clicked on that link last night and it fuckin crashed my whole computer!

*kicks EMAX in the junk*

Sign in to follow this