TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

Getting my Blurricane post count transferred

Guest Daredevil21

I'll reiterate. It's a god damn number. Who cares? Why do you care? What does it matter? Not like any of those 20,300,043 posts were of any worth whatsoever, so why display this big, lofty post count number in which little to no substance came from? I think what bothers me the most about all of these threads is that they make up most of this SITE feedback folder, where you're supposed, ya know, give some FEEDBACK about the site, not ask for your massive post count to be transfered to your new name of the week. I know I don't post anything about the site, but I don't post shit like this either. Most of you people asking for this post count transfer are "hardcore" (by which I mean you spend 75% of your life on the board) posters, so why not make some feedback about the actual site instead of worrying about how big your post count is?//voice of logic

Guest Retro Rob

There should be a One and Only Restore my Post Count thread. Or, everyone should just PM a mod next time they want to do this.

Guest treble charged

It shouldn't really matter, anyway. I mean, he already has over 900 posts, and the only 'benefit' of having 1000+ posts is that you can change your member title by yourself. He'll be there in a day or two anyway, if he keeps at his current rate.

Guest DrTom
Or, everyone should just PM a mod next time they want to do this.

Speaking personally, I don't enjoy having my time wasted. And a request that's basically "bump up my post count number so a bunch of strangers on the internet will respect me more" is a waste of time, IMODO.

Guest Leena

I get no respect here. Add a zero to the end of my post total. I just want to be popular. You don't know how it feels. No, you don't know how it feels to be me.

Guest Incandenza

Has anyone here ever considered eliminating post counts altogether? Just give everyone the power to change their own custom titles, and that would end the only legit reason for anyone to want over a thousand posts to begin with.

Guest DrTom

I respect you, ... er, Bookergirl! :P

Think of me what you will

I've got a little space to fill...

Guest bob_barron

Dr. Tom-

Can you please adjust my post count? I feel insecure about himself and I know if you give me the posts from Delphi and EZ Board I will gain the acceptance of people I will never meet. I sometimes feel insecure when I look at my post count and I know this will make me a happy man.

Thank you

Guest Kotzenjunge

(holds up a "Bob sucks because of his post count" sign and throws rotten tomatoes at him)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

EDIT: CRAP! THAT was my 4000th? How ironic!!!!!!!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Quiet, you.

I dedicate all of my 4003 posts to Ms. Kylie Minogue, whose music would not have made me as happy and active enough to have the initiative to post this damn much.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest bob_barron

I'm so honored.

All this time you pretended to like Kylie but it was all a cover because you marked for me.

Okay- now I'm creeped out

Guest Kotzenjunge

Don't flatter yourself. None of the mortals on this board come CLOSE to matching her greatness.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Flyboy

You're saying if Istabbed Kylie enough times she wouldn't die?

Hmmm.. science experiments... :P

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'm saying that if you stabbed Kylie then YOU would die.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest alfdogg

I agree with what he said and all, but...Holy piss, when did Daredevil become so damn bitter?

Guest alfdogg

I'm just waiting for the day when I come in here and see at the top of the page:

WARNING: About discussions in the Site Feedback folder

The nature of the discussions in this forum can lead to heated and even hostile posts. Please be respectful of your fellow posters and their beliefs, but also realize we are not going to stifle good discussions just because they've become heated. This is NOT a flaming folder and an attack on someone's personal beliefs is not the same as an attack on a poster themselves. Keep that in mind.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hey, same reasoning behind me not adopting a gimmick poster alias. Apparently everyone's annoyed by them except for those who have "Metal" or "Stokes" in their name. GIMMICK POSTER GLASS CEILING IS IN EFFECT!!!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DrTom
I have noticed the mods being... touchy lately for lack of a better word.

You might be too if you had to clean up the mess that was made because a bunch of juveniles started an idiotic "war" with another forum, then dragged those idiots over here to continue things. I tend to like my duties, but I hate cleaning up stupid messes (that were easily preventable) caused by other people as a matter of principle.

People boo-hooing about their post counts is just icing on a rancid cake.

Guest Marshall

Love it when my Guy gets love out of the blue like that.

That sounds kinda gay.

Now give love to Andy.

And I agree no-one can take a joke anymore. I mean the Kylie hate was a joke. Sort of.

Oh and I don't think much of JLH though.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I can joke about anything, and I mean ANYTHING, but Kylie is off-limits, dammit.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Some Guy
I agree with what he said and all, but...Holy piss, when did Daredevil become so damn bitter?

He makes good posts at WDI, but it seems like 1/2 his posts here are what he said in this thread. You don't care about post counts, we get it.

Guest Incandenza

I made a similar observation about Daredevil when he snapped in the thread where Ruthless Agressor asked for his post count back. I agree it's silly, but get off the soapbox, ferchrissakes.