TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thesmartmark

Bad Jokes

Guest thesmartmark

What is the difference between a jew and a pepperoni pizza?

The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in an oven!

Guest thesmartmark
You suck.

Well maybe you'll like this one....

What is the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?

It only takes one nail to hang up the picture!

Guest crandamaniac

Well...no, because a joke normally has to be funny to be considered a joke, and nobody finds this funny.

Guest thesmartmark
Well...no, because a joke normally has to be funny to be considered a joke, and nobody finds this funny.

Maybe this one will get a chuckle....

WHAT GOES "FEE-FI-FO, FEE-FI-FO-FEE"???

MIKE TYSON GIVING YOU HIS PHONE NUMBER !!!

Guest thesmartmark

A Rabi and a Catholic Priest are driving down thw road one day. The priest sees a little boy walking down the road and says the the Rabi, "Het let's stop and fuck that little boy!". The Rabi said "Out of what?"!

Guest thesmartmark

This one is bound to make someone laugh...

This guy walks into the proshop and asks for 18 holes and a caddy.The proshop clerk

says "well I can get you the 18 holes but were all out of caddy's. However we have 7 new robot caddy's would you like to be the 1st to try one?" The man says "ok ill try one."

the man walks up to the 1st hole and says "well i guess ill use my driver for this" then the robot caddy blurts out in a robotic voice "sir i suggest you use your 3-wood thats too much club for this hole." the man pulls out his 3-wood and drives the ball, it landed 10 ft from the hole, the man says "wow that was amazing!". He comes onto the putting green and says"well this putt is going right to left." the robot caddy chirps up and says "sir the putt is going left to right!" the man listens and does as the robot caddy says and birdies it. the man plays the rest of the day and plays his best game ever. he walks in the proshop and says "hey! i just played my best game ever! ill come back next week and be sure to save me 18 holes and a robot caddy!" the man walks in the next week and says "ill take 18 holes and 1 robot caddy." the clerk says well i can get you the 18 holes but we had to get rid of the robot caddy's. the man asks why? the proshop clerk says well the glare from there shiny metal sides were blinding the golfers. the man says why didnt you paint them black? the clerk says well we did and the next day 3 didnt show up for work and the other 4 robbed the proshop!

Guest crandamaniac

Maybe this one will get a chuckle....

WHAT GOES "FEE-FI-FO, FEE-FI-FO-FEE"???

MIKE TYSON GIVING YOU HIS PHONE NUMBER !!!

Ok, now that was funny, corny, but funny

Guest Kotzenjunge

Am I evil for thinking these are funny? I mean, the first one I've actually heard a devout Jewish guy tell me, so I feel I'm allowed to laugh at it.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

I'd consider Holocaust-related jokes more amusingly tasteless than funny. For instance, how do you fit six million Jews in a car? Put two in the front, three in the back, and the rest in the ashtray. Now, see...that's not funny. I wonder how long it'll be before 9/11 jokes start circulating. I haven't heard any yet.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Here's a Lame one!

Go up and ask a guy "How many feet does a Black rooster have?"

If he has half a brain he should say "Two."

Then ask "How many Whiskers does a White Cat."

He'll either give you some number or say "I Don't Know."

Then you answer him with "So you know more about Black Cock then White Pussy?"

Damnit, told ya it was lame!

Guest DrTom

Holocaust jokes aren't funny, and neither are people who start them. Racial/ethnic jokes that are clearly jokes are OK to a point, but things like that go beyond that point. Honestly, I don't think we should be encouraging people to spread those types of jokes on this forum. Consider this your warning.

All the best jokes are offensive to at least one person, I really don't see anything really bad here.

Like Mel Brooks says "Tragedy is when I cut my finger, comedy is when you fall down an open manhole and die"

Guest FeArHaVoC

Oh! Like anyone would miss me if I was banned anyway! I'm the most Vanilla Smark here.

AND PROUD OF IT!

Guest cynicalprofit

Bad jokes rule.

Whats the difference between a dead baby and a basketball?

I dead baby only bounce once when you try to dribble it.

Ok it was more tastless then bad, but i know more dead baby jokes then anyone on the planet thanks to an old roommate of mine.

Guest thesmartmark
Bad jokes rule.

Whats the difference between a dead baby and a basketball?

I dead baby only bounce once when you try to dribble it.

Ok it was more tastless then bad, but i know more dead baby jokes then anyone on the planet thanks to an old roommate of mine.

I agree, bad jokes do rule. The only thing is da man is watching us. So don't tell any ethnic or religious jokes! That sucks. Some people have no sense of humor.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, what about all the baby jokes in that jokes thread in General Chat several weeks ago? Some of those were pretty damn bad.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest thesmartmark
Yeah, what about all the baby jokes in that jokes thread in General Chat several weeks ago? Some of those were pretty damn bad.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

To each his own.

Guest Kotzenjunge

No, they were still funny, I'm just wondering why no one complained about those.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DrTom
So don't tell any ethnic or religious jokes! That sucks. Some people have no sense of humor.

This board has a very clear and very sensible policy regarding any form of discriminatory or bigoted posting. It's not allowed anywhere, even in this forum where everything ostensibly goes. Jokes are all well and good, but making a joke about six million people dying in a genocide campaign isn't going to fly. Starting a "joke" with, "How many niggers does it take to..." would be met with the same reaction, if not a stronger one. Just because there's no such thing as a right not to be offended doesn't mean you need to go around and say clearly offensive things. Bad taste is fine, as long as it's good bad taste.

My sense of humor doesn't cover people making light of a tragedy like The Holocaust just to try and amuse a few strangers on the internet.

(And before anyone carps up with something like, "Ah, you said the N-word!" I think it's obvious I used it for illustrative purposes, as an example of what NOT to do.)

Guest thesmartmark
So don't tell any ethnic or religious jokes! That sucks. Some people have no sense of humor.

This board has a very clear and very sensible policy regarding any form of discriminatory or bigoted posting. It's not allowed anywhere, even in this forum where everything ostensibly goes. Jokes are all well and good, but making a joke about six million people dying in a genocide campaign isn't going to fly. Starting a "joke" with, "How many niggers does it take to..." would be met with the same reaction, if not a stronger one. Just because there's no such thing as a right not to be offended doesn't mean you need to go around and say clearly offensive things. Bad taste is fine, as long as it's good bad taste.

My sense of humor doesn't cover people making light of a tragedy like The Holocaust just to try and amuse a few strangers on the internet.

understood. No more "bad taste" jokes told by me.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, he has a point. Babies are fairly vague. Targeting specific groups DOES go against the rules of the board. Maybe when stuff like this crops up we should direct them to the Forum Rules, wherever they are on here, in Site Feedback I think.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

Go ahead, I'll bite.

BRING THE FUNNY, BEYOTCH!!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

EDIT: And let me attempt the punchline. I'll bet I can make a funnier one. I'm quite good at making fun of my kind.