TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BifEverchad

NWA-TNA not available tonight in Canada?

Guest BifEverchad

I just went to check through the listings for tonight's Pay Per Views, to order tonight's NWA-TNA show, and it wasnt listed. In the usual TNA timeslot, it says WWE Fanatic Series, Divas Undressed. I checked the Viewer's Choice website and it has the TNA PPV advertised as usual. So then I called up my cable supplier, Rogers Cable and the phone listings there didnt include the NWA-TNA PPV. Does anybody have any idea whats up with this? I never really had a problem ordering before, and Viewer's Choice had been carrying the PPV's for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Any help is appreciated.

Bif

Guest takapac

Hi. I watched last week's PPV. And at the end there was a blurb to the effect, "Please join us for the next broadcast on October 9th" or very close to that. I think Viewers' Choice is airing 2 shows per month, not 4.

Guest Pegasus Kid
Hi. I watched last week's PPV. And at the end there was a blurb to the effect, "Please join us for the next broadcast on October 9th" or very close to that. I think Viewers' Choice is airing 2 shows per month, not 4.

If you check VCC's website then you'll see that they plan to run shows for the rest of the month. 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th.

There didn't offer a reason as to the pull of this week's show and it'll hurt further buyrates. I was shocked to see it pre-empted for a show that's already been on free television in Canada.