TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The One and Only week 14 thread

Guest J*ingus

In David Young's defense: he somehow has really rotten luck with TNA, as some of his most lackluster matches in years have occured there (ask Styles Clash or any other Wildside marks, they'll back me up on this). Also, how many other 240 pound wrestlers are there who do a Lionsault to the outside floor?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I thought his match was solid.

Hey Jingus, next week you might get into a movie!

Guest J*ingus

As an unpaid extra in a crowd of hundreds of 'em, sure. In a CHRIS ROCK movie, no less. Ooh. Hold me back. I just might die from all this wacky excitement.

Guest eirejmcmahon

Nothing ugly ?

Was I the only one that noticed that one of their advertised top names pulled a no-show ?

Was I the only one who saw the KKK run-in at the end of the Killings match ?

Was I the only one who didn't get the promised resolution to the AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn feud ?

Over-rated chants were funny mind.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Scott Hall pulling a noshow - Bad, but not ugly.

KKK run-in - Bad, but not enough to be considered ugly. Ridiculously stupid, granted, but not ugly.

Styles/Lynn finish - Are you complaining about getting another AJ/Jerry match?

Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Jingus, I'll back ya up (unless there's fighting involved, because I'm a huge wimp).

This is just me talking here, but I'd think it's be pretty sweet if TNA put turned Young heel, reunited Bad Attitude with him and Rick Michaels, and had them feud with Harris & Storm. BA are good enough that they could probably get Chris and James over without being huge draws themselves.

Guest cabbageboy

This is hilarious but the NWA said that the KKK overtones to that run in were completely unintentional! If so how could they possibly be that fucking stupid? A guy with a white mask on and a white robe attacks a black guy (who constantly discusses being held down by THE MAN in promos).

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm sure we won't see him come out in white again.

To be honest, when I saw it I thought that they had just given the guy loose fitting clothes so that we wouldn't see his form and have it turn out like the masked Bullet angle.

Guest eirejmcmahon

Personally speaking, I couldn't give a toss about Scott Hall not showing up but when I pay for an event, I expect to get what's been advertised - clearly that wasn't the case this week.

The Lynn/Styles feud has grown stale - their most recent watch was pretty good but I'm bored with their feud - one of the deciding factors to my paying for this week was the fact that it was supposed to mark the end of their troubles.

The whole racial angle is ugly in and of itself - the KKK run-in, and anyone who says that any resemblance to the KKK was unintentional is a fucking moron of the highest degree, was insulting to my intellience.