TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

Scott Hall misses show due to "Personal Reasons"

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Scott Hall was scheduled to be at the NWA: TNA show last night, but Hall had a "personal situation" come up in the airport and thus he was not able to make it. There is no heat on him from TNA management for missing the show.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

Guest BifEverchad

Ok, Ok...Let's not jump to conclusions now folks. As a matter of fact, I heard Hall had a bad case of diarrera, thats why he was absent last night.

:P

Guest nikowwf

YOU THINK HE MISSED THE SHOW BECAUSE OF D ia R hea. are U sure? G ood, because i was afraid it was S omething else.

Niko

Guest Chuck Woolery

You think he missed the show because of D... oh. Oh, ho ho. Very nice, niko. And ditto.

Guest converge241

hmm, my local packie doesnt carry any bottles of "personal problems".

where can i get maybe just a nip of this?

Guest eirejmcmahon

Would love to see 1wrestling cover this if Hall had no-showed a WWE PPV.

Guest HartFan86

Personal situation in an airport? Scott, you know you can't bring booze on an airplane.

Guest DJ Jeff

You Don't think he was....eRrrrr....Unless....Probably Not....I don't Know, but if you read this reply carefully, you'll see why I think he missed the show. ;)

Guest Trivia247

I think there is a pattern to all this. On his own Scott Hall is fine, but whenever he is with a Kliq Buddy he goes to pieces. In this case as soon as Waltman joins then Off the wagon Hall Hops.

Guest gwf0704

Amazing how all of you jump on the guy for missing a show.... Personal problem could be death in the family, illness or any other reason, so until its stated for sure I guess the lil kids of the forum will continue to be that.....lil kids.

Guest The Notorious CRD

Since there's no heat on him for missing the show, I'm going to assume he was inebriated or anything of that nature. I hope that's the case anyway. I think it's great that Hall is in TNA and I think it's good for TNA to have him on the roster.

Guest DJ Jeff
Amazing how all of you jump on the guy for missing a show.... Personal problem could be death in the family, illness or any other reason, so until its stated for sure I guess the lil kids of the forum will continue to be that.....lil kids.

You do have a point actually. Though, I think we're just going on his past in the WWE. If he missed the show for any other reason, then I take back what I said.