TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrTom

The One&Only DC/NC Gathering Thread!

Guest Kotzenjunge

(holds Sass down with the help of the ESTABLISHMENT~! and makes him job to Rikishi)

Nope, no influence here.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sassquatch

*running high kicks Rikishi down*

*runs after Kotz*

*stops running*

*drives off in the newly acquired BLACK MANTA~!*

HAHAHA! You thought I forgot!

*prepares to run Kotz down in BLACK MANTA~!*

B-)

Guest LooseCannon
B-)

OMG! DJ Jeff has hacked into Sass's account.

(Ever since we called off the DJ Jeff hazing, I've gotten a renewed love for it.)

Guest Kotzenjunge

(while Sass wrestles with the newfound idea of Jeff-hating, Kotz steals BLACK MANTA(GT)~! back from him)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sassquatch

DAMNIT!

Now Jeff has indirectly caused me to lose the BLACK MANTA~! back to Kotz.

Jeff is a dead man if I ever see him in public.

*secretly goes off to cry in a corner now that the BLACK MANTA~! is no longer in possession* *

:(

Guest Kotzenjunge

Aw, come on Sass, don't be sad.

(pulls up to Sass in BLACK MANTA(GT)~! and asks him if he wants to go trolling for girls)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena
The Leena and Kotz pissing match was becoming something putrid to sift through when trying to find a post that did not involve them going back and forth with one another (well more like Leena going after Kotz due to some personal beef with him)

Why do you keep yapping about this when you have no clue what's going on between us? I guess because you talk with Kotz, that makes you an expert.

WDI had the same deal with posters getting intimidated/fed up/annoyed/scared of the cliques that use to inhabit the board.

I hope you're not insinuating that I'm jealous... because the thousands of unfunny posts concerning the Establishment are all really lame.

The Establishment is a joke amongst some dozen or so friends and as long as they do not use their "influence" or try to make posting life here at the Smarts miserable for everyone else by ruining threads, I do not see a problem with them.

NHB was basically ruined with that shit. It's only amongst the dozen of you that post 100 times a night.

I have been around on the net for several years now and I have found out that if you let the cliques do their own thing while you do yours and ignore whatever it is that is bothering you about them, then you should be fine.  Cliques will *always* dominate message boards just as they dominate your social life.  

When I started posting here in August/September, it was nothing like this. Everyone posted and had fun... it wasn't thread after thread of stupid inane banter like now. You wanna do that shit... go to the E-fed you guys created.

Like I've said before, cliques made on message boards, joking or not, will always kill a board. In this case it's just stupid, and it includes mostly stupid posters who aren't funny when they try. The last 20 or so posts are a fine example of this. Shut the fuck up, and do that irritating shit in your e-fed.

Guest Sassquatch

We'll go cruising Kotz...BUT I get first dibs on the big breasted brunette chick who is shit faced out of her mind.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

What's this that you have against our e-fed eh?

I mean, it actually began out of a thread created here on SMB due to the AngleSault / TrebleCharged mini-feud...its a creation of the board itself, and mind you, a very fun one.

I think its better than the repetitive anti-hhh threads in the Weeeee folder.

That's my opinion though. All in all, I'm quite proud of what we have here, and humbled that in some way I got to help it stay.

Every board changes...the key thing is, are the majority of the posters here enjoying themselves.

If their answer is yes, then we've done our job.

If it isn't then we haven't

I'm having fun.

Guest Sassquatch

I apologize to the admins and everyone else in this thread that my comments are not directed at.

"Why do you keep yapping about this when you have no clue what's going on between us? I guess because you talk with Kotz, that makes you an expert."

- Leena

I "keep yapping about this" beef in my two posts in regards to the situation between you two because obviously you have a problem with Kotz. Instead of walking away from the thread you have continued to troll him and make posts trying to embarrass or upset him so that he would sink to your level or name calling and petty insults.

I have spoken to Kotz twice on AIM and we did not discuss you or your problems with him when we did speak. Otherwise I keep in touch with Kotz through posting on the board just like nearly everyone else here.

Honestly, I do not want to know what your problems with Kotz are. I just do not want your dislike of Kotz to take center stage in this thread like it had started to earlier.

Save the reasons for someone that cares. Just keep the insults and flame relegated to the NHB folder.

"I hope you're not insinuating that I'm jealous... because the thousands of unfunny posts concerning the Establishment are all really lame."

- Leena

My response that you quoted were to pinnacle who mentioned how he dislikes the Establishment clique and I used and example of how to work around the message board cliques.

Down girl.

"NHB was basically ruined with that shit. It's only amongst the dozen of you that post 100 times a night."

- Leena

How is NHB ruined "with that shit?"

Each one of the Establishment threads have been contained in threads *designed* for the Establishment members to post in and joke around with one another and whoever else wants to jump in and join in.

I also fail how pointing out the number of posts that members make has anything to do with this discussion. Otherwise I see it as a cheap shot at trying to make the posters here who do make a 100 posts a night to look like some sort of losers who have no lives outside of the board. This coming from someone who amassed a 1000+ posts within a 3 month span is laughable and ridiculous.

Get off your high horse lady because you might just fall off and break your neck.

"When I started posting here in August/September, it was nothing like this. Everyone posted and had fun... it wasn't thread after thread of stupid inane banter like now. You wanna do that shit... go to the E-fed you guys created."

- Leena

Do you want any more cheese with that wine?

If you have been to any other message boards for a period of time, you will realize that things will/can change and your best moves are to either adapt to the current environment and continue to go about your business while ignoring the shit.

Or you can quietly leave the board.

Not too hard to decide.

Then again, you can't decide on what poster name to settle on so I'll assume that this choice is not as easy as I think.

"Like I've said before, cliques made on message boards, joking or not, will always kill a board."

- Leena

Ignorance is bliss it seems.

I'm not sure how long you have been on the internet to have been a poster at a message board for a significant amount of time or else you would realize this statement above is completely wrong. There are good cliques that do not harm the environment of the board and everything moves along accordingly. There are also bad cliques that piss off a poster or a group of them for whatever the reasons and can either be dealt with by ignoring them or leaving the board.

"In this case it's just stupid, and it includes mostly stupid posters who aren't funny when they try."

- Leena

In your case Leena it's a bitter and pissed off poster who has some personal beef with one of the posters and has decided to take it out on everyone and ruin threads with your flame baiting bullshit and then cry foul when someone like me calls you on it.

"The last 20 or so posts are a fine example of this. Shut the fuck up, and do that irritating shit in your e-fed."

- Leena

No Leena.

I have an idea.

Leena, shut the fuck up.

Take your ass somewhere else if this board bothers you and quit your bitching about how Kotz is a loser and the Establishment has ruined the board. No one cares or wants to hear about your sob stories in this thread and if I do respond to you it will be in the NHB folder out of respect to the posters who want to continue to have fun in this thread.

Again, if the posters here bother you *this* much then I suggest you leave the board. You seem to have a lot of hate towards it and you would do yourself and everyone else here a huge favor if you take your drama and your bitching somewhere else.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Sass and I are having fun trolling around, I'd say.

Hey Sass, dibs on the one with the bright necklaces and bracelets with the pink hair. And she's playing DJ 8on in her car! You can have the brunette!

Okay enough of that. Where'd Pinnacle go? He never answered me about him coming or not.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sassquatch

Pink hair?

DJ 8on?

Ugh.

Go right on ahead Kotz.

In the meantime I will proceed to bury my head in the BIG OL' TITTY'S~! to drown out that insufferable racket you call muzac.

Guest Kotzenjunge

First time I've ever heard it called "Insufferable racket." Sass gets cool points for that AND having his face buried in BIG OL' TITTIES~!

Just remember to come out for air every now and then.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DrTom

Bah.

People, take your arguments to PMs, AIM, or NHB if you want to sling mud back and forth. In the meantime, I'm closing this thread before it becomes even more of a rancid battleground. When the time of the gathering draws closer, we can open another one.