TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest big Dante Cruz

Jon Walker Lindh

Guest big Dante Cruz

The American Taliban member (the Talibandit or something) is getting geared for his sentencing today. What do you think is appropriate?

I've got a cartoon strip on my door of the kid on a psychiatrist's couch that's saying that he's "not, like, responsible for joining the Taliban and conspiring to kill fellow Americans and, like, too young to be held responsible for those actions."

Guest danielisthor

The least he deserves is life in prison with no hope of parole. He should be executed as a terrorist and a traitor to his country.

Guest bob_barron

I can't believe they plea bargained for only twenty years.

Someone had an idea of making him walk around New York City all day. That would be fun.

Guest DrTom

Execute him as a traitor. I really expected the DOJ to go after him harder than they dud, but they didn't even bring a charge of treason.

Guest Vern Gagne

He's getting 20 years. He should be executed or at least get life in prison.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Seriously, as the only crime actually in the Constitution, I think he should be hung for this, just like Hansen should have been. Treason is bad bad bad. That's like firing some shots at your father and expecting him to go easy on you when he sees you again, which he did this time.

Anyways, like I said, firing squad. Send him to Utah for it.

Kotzenjunge

Does NOT Mind the Death Penalty

Guest Cancer Marney

Yeah, I really hope we bring back hanging someday. That's the only appropriate punishment for a traitor.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'm with Cletus on this one. Only thing that really makes me think twice about that is the fact that he didn't revoke his US citizenship when he moved from Los Angeles to the Mid-East.

Although, certain situations and complications do arise. We all know the kid will, if deported, re-join another terrorist organization with links to the Taliban, or just al-Qaeda itself. He possibly could have some government secrets now, just from being on the receiving end of torture from CIA operatives.

If we can brainwash him, and THEN deport him...I'd say do that. Make him love America, want to become an American citizen, even have the US flag, a copy of the Declaration of Independence, and any other American symbols tattoo'd onto his body, then deport the fucker to the Mid-East.

Guest Samurai_Goat

I say we bring back some frickin' crucifixions! And anyone who reads George Carlin knows where this is heading.

Guest Cancer Marney
He possibly could have some government secrets now, just from being on the receiving end of torture from CIA operatives.
We did not torture Lindh. Kindly don't throw around such idiotic accusations.

Guest Sandman9000

Tell Mr. Lindh to bite the curb while I strap mah steel toed shitkickers on, with spikes on the bottom.

Guest Cancer Marney

Incidentally, why are there no cries of "Racism!" at Lindh getting 20 years while federal prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for Moussaoui? Fuck it, Jesse Jackson might actually be right for once in his worthless life if he opens his mouth now, that's the only word that ever comes out with any consistency. Where the hell is Jesse Jackson when you need him?

Guest Samurai_Goat

He's in my closet, one min. Hey, yea, come on out. Now, type something.

JJ: Hey.

Type something GOOD.

JJ: Umm....RACISM!

Guest Tyler McClelland

Mossaoui probably won't get death because of the fallacies within the 20th man theory...

Guest Samurai_Goat

You know, once you get a man like Jessie Jackson out of the closet, it's hard to get him back in.

Guest Some Guy
I say we bring back some frickin' crucifixions! And anyone who reads George Carlin knows where this is heading.

Maybe we should captapult him right into a brick wall.

I think he should be hanged publically at Ground Zero. It'll send a message to any would be treasonous pieces of shit who might even consider taking up arms against our country.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

They need to execute him similar to the way Hugh Despenser was executed.

Tie him up, castrate him, burn it in front of him, and then have him hung, drawn & quartered.

Guest Samurai_Goat

Yea, the Hung, Drawn, and quarter method is hideously underutilized in modern day society.

Guest Downhome
Incidentally, why are there no cries of "Racism!" at Lindh getting 20 years while federal prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for Moussaoui? Fuck it, Jesse Jackson might actually be right for once in his worthless life if he opens his mouth now, that's the only word that ever comes out with any consistency. Where the hell is Jesse Jackson when you need him?

There is a very obvious difference between those cases, that is the reasoning for the different possibility for punnishment.

Guest Samurai_Goat

Obvious like what? Always assume your audience knows nothing. Well, to an extent. It's a fine art.

Guest Ozymandias

You do not know whether or not we tortured Lindh. Kindly don't throw around such idiotic statements.

Guest Cancer Marney
You do not know whether or not we tortured Lindh. Kindly don't throw around such idiotic statements.

Since I'm a senior CIA official, asshole, I do. Either justify and prove your fuckheaded accusation or withdraw it.

Guest Olympic Slam

No matter what the issue, there's always someone who thinks there's some grand conspiracy. I think we should we always be a little wary of the government but Jesus Christ man, even Bill Clinton got a day off from suspicion.

Guest MrRant

No matter what the issue, there's always someone who thinks there's some grand conspiracy. I think we should we always be a little wary of the government but Jesus Christ man, even Bill Clinton got a day off from suspicion.

Eh I never pay too much attention to conspiracies.

Guest Ozymandias

Since I'm a senior CIA official, asshole, I do. Either justify and prove your fuckheaded accusation or withdraw it.

Sure you are. I really believe that too.

I didn't make any accusations you ugly bitch. You should take a reading comprehension class, it'd do you a world of good.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Just throw him in the stir. As soon as some big maniac with Old Glory tattooed across his pecs finds out exactly who that guy is, we won't have to worry about funding an execution.