TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CED Ordonez

The InVasion against CED

Guest CED Ordonez

My dad woke me up this morning and told me somebody broke into my car. I've come to two conclusions after reviewing the damages 1) They were only after my CD player and only that, and 2) They did a shitty job trying to steal it.

The driver's side lock was completely fucked over to the point that my key no longer works in it. As for the stereo, they managed to steal the faceplate but the rest of the system is intact, including a CD that was sticking out. Unfortunately, it looks like they tried unsuccessfully to pry the rest of the loose with a fucking screwdriver so there are a shit load of scratches and dents on it.

We called the cops this morning and they filed a report and dusted for fingerprints. I just find it incredibly lame to go to all that trouble after a $100 stereo system and will have no qualms about causing bodily harm to whoever did this.

-CED "WEAPONS ARE NOW IN PLAY, MOTHERFUCKERS!" O

Guest CED Ordonez
OTD! OTD!

Wow, surprised somebody remembered that. Hasn't been in my moveset for a few months now.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Uh, he didn't mention the make or model of his vehicle.

And Ced, you already know that what happened sucks, so I don't have to tell you...but...um...that sucked.

Yeah.

Sorry. :(

Guest CED Ordonez

Yes, it is in fact a lime green Honda, TNT. One with a jacked up driver's side lock and a missing stereo.

Guest crusen86

Ahh... Gotta love CD players. If you want one, you don't take the face - you get a screwdriver/hammer, and beat the fuck out of the dash until you can rip it out.

Not that I'd know.

Guest CED Ordonez
Ahh... Gotta love CD players. If you want one, you don't take the face - you get a screwdriver/hammer, and beat the fuck out of the dash until you can rip it out.

Not that I'd know.

It looks like they tried that, Crusen. But they bailed once they ripped the faceplate off and couldn't get the actual deck out. Left a bunch of fingerprints on top of that.

-CED "No Sells Against Sloppy Workers" O