TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

OHMYGODZ, I almost died, kinda!1!111!

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

So, I'm on the bus to school today (All the cool kids ride the school bus, and not the short one, either), and we're nearing an intersection, where we have to make a left turn, with a car on the street we were turning on to. Apparently our bus driver either: A. Thought that a sharper turn would work better than a wider one, or, B. She played too much Tony Hawk or some such and thought she could ramp the car. Either way, the side of the bus hit the car, got on top of the car, and the bus started to tip over, but then levelled out. As we were sitting there, I thought of starting up a "You fucked up!" chant, but I didn't think it would take well, especially with the smaller children. Anyway, we got to school, and waited for about two hours for the district nurse to come check us out (Even though only about two people had injuries), then we went to our third period class, which was cool since we missed two classes. It was kinda cool/exciting after we leveled, since nobody was injured, but during the tip, I didn't feel frightened, more like I wasn't taking part in it, but watching it or something.

THE SPIRIT OF GONZALES WAS WITH ME AND PROTECTED ME!!!!

NOW TESTIFY!!!!!!

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Uh, what happened to the car?

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Hah...Godrea rides the school bus.

She is teh big loooser.

Mothernature says..."