TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest subliminal_animal

"Sickboy" Scott Vick

Guest subliminal_animal

Anyone know? People are talking about him, but I haven't heard from him in months. Is he still signed?

Guest Chuck Woolery

For the love of God...

SCOTT VICK IS NOT!

IS NOT!

IS NOT!

IS NOT! involved in a WWE Main Event Feud. Give it up.

(note: if, by some off-the-wall chance, Scott Vick appears on Raw in the next two months, I will formally apologize to subliminal_animal)

Guest AndrewTS
For the love of God...

SCOTT VICK IS NOT!

IS NOT!

IS NOT!

IS NOT! involved in a WWE Main Event Feud. Give it up.

(note: if, by some off-the-wall chance, Scott Vick appears on Raw in the next two months, I will formally apologize to subliminal_animal)

Just Joe was involved in one, as well as lower card ones. How shocking at all would that be?

Guest Ace309

Scott Vick is not being given the hotshot from OVW to the main event.

I can't believe people are even debating this.

Guest subliminal_animal

I know he's not going to factor into the feud.

I never even has the SLIGHTEST THOUGHT that he would... I just was interested to know his status, as the murderer angle has become a hot topic recently, and it just sparked my memory.

Guest Ace309

Sorry, I was a little quick on the reply button. I'm just stunned and sickened that this is considered a possibility.

I have no idea if he's still under contract. I BELIEVE they released him a while back, but I couldn't tell you when.

Guest subliminal_animal
Sorry, I was a little quick on the reply button. I'm just stunned and sickened that this is considered a possibility.

I have no idea if he's still under contract. I BELIEVE they released him a while back, but I couldn't tell you when.

It's okay. I was burning up with rage before, but I thankfully had some cold water on hand!

And yes, it is stupid this is considered a serious, logical possibility.

Guest AndrewTS

You already are FEELING THE SICKNESS!

And yes, he was just wondering the contract status. NO ONE SAID HE WOULD MAIN EVENT ANYWAY! WWE stars with YEARS of tenure who don't suck are not breaking the ceiling. So a FORMER WCW WRESTLER who "STOLE" HHH's Pedigree

HAS

NO

FUCKING

CHANCE

OF

MAIN

EVENTING!!

I am not doubting that ONE SECOND!! However, having him thrown in there to job I don't doubt one bit. He'd be stuck on Heat then afterwards and "released because the writing department had nothing for him to do."

Speaking of Kane, remember an indy wrestler who was instantly shot into a fued with main eventer Bret Hart because HE WAS JERRY LAWLER'S DENTIST? If the creative team was so fucking stupid as to do that in 95, there's a possibly they would do this now, even if it isn't pushing Vick one damn bit.

And sorry for not giving a straight answer becuase I, like everyone else, have no clear answer. Although I heard that Vick might be called up a while ago, that's what made me propose it.

Guest subliminal_animal

Good point. I could see that happening if he was brought in for this angle (which he won't), but I remember reading someone predict they'll bring him in and make him a main-eventer for the course of the angle.

Guest cynicalprofit

No the best chance of him comming in, or main eventing, is if he jumps the rail during a live event.

God, I kill me.