TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CED Ordonez

New Shirts at WWE ShopZone

Guest Ram

I am so buying Angle's new shirt. Badass.

Smackdown comes to my town the 21st, so I'll be buying Hurricane's stuff, Angle's shirt, and a few other things. Depends on how everything looks up close.

Guest Valcourt

I think that symbol of the two girls against each other looks like a vagina... Maybe it is just me

Guest the 1inch punch
I think that symbol of the two girls against each other looks like a vagina... Maybe it is just me

Thats....disturbing

Guest Spaceman Spiff

The Shopzone has a Hurricane cape and mask for sale? And 2 shirts? I think HHH's ears perked up.

HHH: "My HHHold-down sense-uhh is tingling-uhh"

Guest the 1inch punch
If you put the two gals sitting down back to back, doesn't it become a sports apparel logo?

Yup, Kappa, an Italian brand

Just noticed the Jeff Hardy shirt slogan of "Xpand Your Imagi-Nation". Boy, if that isn't either Jeff's codeword for "Take some drugs" or proof Jeff is taking drugs, I don't know what is.

The Imagi-Nation is what Jeff calls his fucked up backyard. It's full of aluminummies , moats, watering holes and a recording studio. I read this all in Raw Magazine.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
The Imagi-Nation is what Jeff calls his fucked up backyard. It's full of aluminummies , moats, watering holes and a recording studio. I read this all in Raw Magazine.

please god, tell me yor kidding.

and yes, the Angle shirt looks cool, although unless he really is Kurt "The Truth" Angle, it's a little confusing. And I so want a HurriCape.

Guest CED Ordonez

I'd like to destroy his Imagi-Nation with ball bats then watch it go up in flames.

please god, tell me yor kidding.

No I'm not kidding. Pick up the RAW magazine with Kurt Angle on it and you can see for yourself how truly fucked up Jeff is. As an added bonus there's a picture of him removing ticks from his dog with duct tape and a picture of him trying to put a racoons head in his mouth. At least thats what it looks like.

Guest Jobber of the Week

The HLA shirt makes me want to hurt something.

The Angle shirt kicked ass. I loved "I will make you TAP out!" but was always too afraid to get it because I don't like shirts with challenging on them. However, "Submit" doesn't sound have that "c'mover here and I'll kick your ass" sound to it like so many others do.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

"a picture of him trying to put a racoons head in his mouth"

Is it that the clip of him in the Confidential opening video montage...