TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(Obsever) Curent long term/Mania plans

Guest Pop Culture God
And all I want is Angle/benoit for the title. Why is that so hard?

Because Angle is only financially viable with a "name" against him, and Benoit doesn't have name recognition to draw YET. But if the WWE booked both strong I don't see why that couldn't be forseeable.

Who the fuck are the Vruisers? They sound like HOSSES! Seriously though, if you don't beleive Meltzer, and you don't believe Ross, then believe what you know about McMahon:

1: He likes home-grown WWE boys

2: He likes Legit atheletes

3: He likes guys with charisma

It's only a matter of time AS.

Guest Pop Culture God

No, we HOPE Vince has lost control. Because if Vince is approving this shit then the WWE will be dead in three years. Because it won't end when he dies and they don't have enough money to wait until Steph croaks. Steph has to relinquish power if this continues.

Guest Anglesault

If Vince had control of the company, then Angle would be getting a push. It's been documented that Vince likes Angle.

Guest Pop Culture God
Brock Lesnar has name recognition?

Nope, and that's why he's been up against Rock and UT and not Benoit or Angle.

What's your point?

Guest Mulatto Heat

My point is that "Chris Benoit" or "Eddie Guerrero" is no more generic a name than "Brock Lesnar", so stating that they would draw less than Brock is unconvincing (at least to me). Hell, they have years of national and international exposure on Brock, and I think that means something in relation to name recognition.

Guest Banky

It should be Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero for the World Title. By far, the two best wrestlers in the WWE. Benoit is still awesome but he is not touching Guerrero and Angle's work.

Guest Pop Culture God

Eddie Guerrero shouldn't be in a World Title position. I mean he was only recently kicked out of the WWE for an addiction problem and you know those can return. Add that to the fact that his promos are god-awful and I don't see any reason to give a shot at the belt.

Guest Anglesault
It should be Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero for the World Title. By far, the two best wrestlers in the WWE. Benoit is still awesome but he is not touching Guerrero and Angle's work.

The Two best wrestlers are Benoit and Guerrero. But total package, Eddy and Kurt blow Chris away.