TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bob_barron

Rebellion rant

Guest bob_barron

Hey Justin- I enjoyed the Rebellion rant but you left out Scotty II Hotty v. Hurricane and Big Show v. DDP

Guest Pegasus Kid
Hey Justin- I enjoyed the Rebellion rant but you left out Scotty II Hotty v. Hurricane and Big Show v. DDP

You have to remember I reviewed the "Fanatics" version of Rebellion.  The show was condensed to meet the two hour PPV block so they chopped off a couple of matches.  DAMN IT... why couldn't I get Scotty vs Hurricane instead of that stupid Divas tag match.

Guest bob_barron

Okay- S2H v. Hurricane is a pretty good match. They gave it eight minutes too which is unheard of.

DDP v. Big Show- you miss nothing.

Did they have the backstage skits with Chavo and Hugh?

Guest Pegasus Kid

Nope, there were  a few stupid vignettes here and there.  One with Angle trying to convince Austin, Debra and Shane that they were the new Knights Of The Round Table, one with Vince trying to get Jericho and Rock to play nice but they end up in a pull apart brawl and a Rock interview with his "do you like pie or Strudel" routine.

Guest Daredevil21

That's too bad that they cut out the backstage stuff with Chavo and Hugh. It's real good stuff and it's also too bad that they cut out Scotty/Hurricane. Real solid match and like bob said, it actually gets eight minutes. The only thing I hate about it, is the ending. Bleh. Well the Fanatic version sounds a little weak. I'd recommend going out and picking up the DVD version that has Jericho/Rock for the WCW title from 11/5 RAW on it as one of the extras.