TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jobber of the Week

[Humor, Music Video] HHH squash @ WM12

Guest Jobber of the Week

Well, this is similar to my old video of Kevin Nash tearing his quad with the slow dramatic music, but it's probably funnier and hell, HHHaters especially will love it.

For those who don't remember (or phased the 96 undercard out of their mind), HHH was totally squashed and destroyed by the Ultimate Warrior at WM 12. Warrior no-sold everything, danced the goofiest happydance, and gave Hunter a suite at Jobberville.

Plus, the music is the most hysterical tune I've ever heard. Let it be known that you can put the Benny Hill theme to almost anything and it's a hoot.

Anyway, uh, enjoy. And if you've never seen this match, it's especially fun.

Movie is available here, and is a 17MB MPEG file.

Guest Flyboy

I've been looking for this awhile, now.

Much thanks for the link.

EDIT: Damn.. the way the Warrior just pops up from the Pedigree is great.

Guest ISportsFan

You know - two years ago this match was considered the "burial of a legend in the making." Of course, that was then...

Jason

Guest MillenniumMan831
EDIT: Damn.. the way the Warrior just pops up from the Pedigree is great.

Plus, it was great the way the tune changed right when Warrior popped up. Ha ha!

Guest AndrewTS

Another fine work, JotW, you truly kick ass.

Too bad I have dial up--I'm right at the Pedigree right now...still loading up.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Plus, it was great the way the tune changed right when Warrior popped up. Ha ha!

That was actually intentionally timed this time, as opposed to the Nash video, where things just happened to fall into place naturally by matter of coincidence.

Guest Jobber of the Week

The Nash video is waaay old, and even I don't have it anymore.

It's just the footage leading up to and including his quad tear set to the song Chariots of Fire. It's funny to look at, but nothing to scour the net for, really. I put it up like, within 30 minutes of the actual event, so the reaction was like 70% "LOL!" and 30% "Well that's offensive."

Guest bravesfan

Don't fear, Mr. Hasnothingelsebettertodo is here!

Here is the link to the thread that housed the video. Since JOTW's version is nowhere to be found, look on Page Two for Razor Roman, who posts a 3 MB .mpg of the original video...

Guest AndrewTS

Hehehe...I love it. I hope HGH tears his quad again so we can get another one of these.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Maybe I don't HHHate enough. All I see is the Warrior squash from Wrestlemania XII with no real reasoning or synchronization to the music.

As is though, if you had sped the video up to go along with the frantic music, THAT would be good.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Jobber of the Week
As is though, if you had sped the video up to go along with the frantic music, THAT would be good.

Yes. I just got to figure out how to speed up video footage. I gotta try an NFL football game or something and put it to that footage and see what happens.

Guest BA_Baracus

"With no real reasoning or synchronization to the music."

I thought it actually seemed pretty good in that respect. The way Warrior pops up from the Pedigree and it switches to the circus music for a second or in another part, the song starts again just as Warrior's starting to do his stupid dancing.

The Benny Hill music rocks, HHH getting squashed rocks...so putting them together rocks. If it was sped up, I wouldn't be able to savour it.

Guest evilhomer
They so need to play this (along with the music) during HHH's next promo.

I'd just take having the music going during his next promo. It would actually be very fitting; those old Benny Hill skits had a lot of running going on with nothing actually happening, much like a HHuhH promo.

Amazing to see Hunter so willing to be made to look weak then and so unwilling to show any weakness now.

Guest AndrewTS
"With no real reasoning or synchronization to the music."

I thought it actually seemed pretty good in that respect. The way Warrior pops up from the Pedigree and it switches to the circus music for a second or in another part, the song starts again just as Warrior's starting to do his stupid dancing.

The Benny Hill music rocks, HHH getting squashed rocks...so putting them together rocks. If it was sped up, I wouldn't be able to savour it.

Ditto--the second switch goes to the crowd cheering along to the squash, and it speeds up as Warrior starts bouncing off the ropes and clotheslining HHH, and pinning him.

Guest evilhomer

GOD DAMN YOU JOBBER!

I've had that fucking Benny Hill song running through my head since yesterday :bonk:

Guest Pop Culture God

I love it.

We need the Rugrats themesong playing when Shawn has a temper tantrum at SS 96.

Guest creativename

Jobber,

What happened to this? I'm getting a "not found" error. I'd like to see it, I've always wanted to see the legendary Warrior-HHH squash.