TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gthureson

Recent Hulk

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Any names thrown out for who might play Doc Ock?

Sam Neil

Robin Williams

Gary Oldman

I'd like to see John Malkovich, actually though.

Guest Sassquatch

Personally I feel that Sam Neil would be the best pick possible for Doc Ock.

He's proven in the past that he can play whacked out scientists and slap on a pair of shades on his face and you have your Doc Ock.

I just can't picture Malkovich as Doc Ock. He's too tall and gangly to be Doc Ock IMO but he does possess the skills to play the crazed doctor.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Personally I feel that Sam Neil would be the best pick possible for Doc Ock.

He's proven in the past that he can play whacked out scientists and slap on a pair of shades on his face and you have your Doc Ock.

I just can't picture Malkovich as Doc Ock. He's too tall and gangly to be Doc Ock IMO but he does possess the skills to play the crazed doctor.

Well, a pair of shades AND a bowl cut. But I guess that goes without saying.

I thought Malkovich would have been a great Osborne. Dafoe was great though.

Guest Sassquatch

Dafoe was great but the Green Goblin costume looked like a monster out of Ultra Man.

Very shitty looking and I wish the producers would have gone with the costume that Alex Ross had sketched up for the Goblin in the movie.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Dafoe was great but the Green Goblin costume looked like a monster out of Ultra Man.

Very shitty looking and I wish the producers would have gone with the costume that Alex Ross had sketched up for the Goblin in the movie.

The helmet was lame, but the suit made sense. If you throw explosives, you'll need protection.

Am I the only one sad that the Flying Broomstick was never mentioned?

Guest Sassquatch

The suit might have protected Osborn from "explosives" and whatnot but that still doesn't excuse him from looking like a tool.

The Flying Broomstick glider was an odd looking little invention. But if the Goblin wasn't even going to look like his comic book counter-part then there was no chance that the Flying Broomstick glider was going to make it in the movie.

Guest Goodear

The Helmet was the real problem with that look, throw a poncho or something over the suit itself and it would have been fine. But the helmet? BLAH.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
The Helmet was the real problem with that look, throw a poncho or something over the suit itself and it would have been fine. But the helmet? BLAH.

When the yellow eyes slid back and you could see his eyes and mouth, it was fine though.

Guest Sassquatch

Any details on whether or not Doc Ock will be sporting his white Mark Twain suit or his sci-fi green/gold duds in the movie?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Any details on whether or not Doc Ock will be sporting his white Mark Twain suit or his sci-fi green/gold duds in the movie?

No word on that.

Guest Sassquatch

Anyone here read the newest Hulk issue?

It looks like Jones remembered that he had some kidnapped kid plot as we are now back to Bruce and Sandra being on the run.

The covers are nice but the stories suck.