TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Geuss who's working at 7-11 now?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

That's right I now work the midnight shift at 7-11.

I hate working there but it's easy and I can get a free slurpee every night.

I work as a Landscaper most of the year but the season for that is over and now is the time where I could collect unemployement until febuary or I could get a part time job.

so...yay for me!

Guest treble charged

I guess (not the proper spelling) they don't require interviewees to take a spelling test prior to being hired.

You're a lucky man cobainwasmurderederedrerdrredrereererereed, you're a lucky man.

Guest Youth N Asia

You know what you gotta do now, right?

You're going to have to get familar with the video cameras and whatnot, so you'll know what to do when rob the place to support your coke habit...

Plan ahead

Guest Youth N Asia

Cobain...we can score free shit, right? I mean within reason of course...

Guest Leena

Ok, I take it back Jeff.

Wow... you were excited to get some shitty job at some WalMart like store. Congrats.

You're 21 years old?

God, you're a fucking loser.

Guest DJ Jeff
Ok, I take it back Jeff.

Wow... you were excited to get some shitty job at some WalMart like store. Congrats.

You're 21 years old?

God, you're a fucking loser.

You know, just because I'm 21, doesn't mean I can't be a little happy that I got this job. Okay, maybe in that thread it appeared I was overly excited, but I was honestly glad. For one thing, I spent all summer looking and I finally got one. Are you saying you wouldn't have been glad that you had got a job had you been in my position? So, before you call someone a loser, think about why you're calling them a loser, and just because you think someone is a loser doesn't mean they are a loser. You can ask everyone that knows me, and they'll tell you different. I come off as a different person on this forum. There, I explained just about all I'm gonna explain.

Guest Leena
You know, just because I'm 21, doesn't mean I can't be a little happy that I got this job. Okay, maybe in that thread it appeared I was overly excited, but I was honestly glad. For one thing, I spent all summer looking and I finally got one.

For one thing, a 21-year-old should have already been working, or at least attending college.

Are you saying you wouldn't have been glad that you had got a job had you been in my position?

Well, I don't know what it's like to a talentless dumbfuck like you, and I've been working for years, so I don't know.

So, before you call someone a loser, think about why you're calling them a loser, and just because you think someone is a loser doesn't mean they are a loser.

Ok...

You can ask everyone that knows me, and they'll tell you different.

At least your Mommy likes you.

I come off as a different person on this forum.

Yeah, you don't stalk little girls in real life because you'd get your ass kicked on a regular basis, and be in jail.

Guest DrTom

CWM, I worked graveyard at a 7-11 years ago. I only did it one or two nights a week, but that was enough to get robbed three times. My advice: make friends with the police, give them free coffee and anything else you can write off easily. They'll stay in the store, stop by when they're not busy, etc. It was common for me to have at least one cop in the store almost nonstop from about 12:30-6:00. I'm sure they know you're using them as free security, but if they get a place to snag a coffee and do some paperwork, they're cool with it.

Guest The Amazing Rando

For the record...I did not "stalk" AICC... she came off as depressed to me and I tried to cheer her up......and she is also a really nice person once you snap her out of the whole "bitch" persona...

as for DJ Jeff...i will reiterate:

I'm 19 years old

Junior in college (mass communication major/writing minor)

just because I'm 19 and a junior doesn't make me better than him even though he is 21 and happy about that job. Leave the guy alone...I know everyone has fun picking on him, as we all did back when the Mission thread was around...but shit...

...Board Fueds are stupid, relentless wastes of time.... I try to get along with everyone and if someone makes me mad...I don't care...cause it's a DAMN WRESTLING FORUM....it is not LIFE no matter who you are...

I'm glad I stopped going in the NHB folder....

talk amongst yourselves...

Guest DJ Jeff
For one thing, a 21-year-old should have already been working, or at least attending college.

This isn't my first job just so you know. I've had 3 different jobs, and I don't think you really want me to bore you with the details, so I'll just leave it at that. As far as college goes, since I failed Math 33 the first time, I had to take it again. That was in 2000 I failed it the first time. I waited until 2002 to redo it. Had I redid it earlier, I might be in college by now.

Well, I don't know what it's like to a talentless dumbfuck like you, and I've been working for years, so I don't know.

Okay, you don't know me, except via a wrestling message board, so therefore, you can't really judge me accordingly. If you really want to find out just what kind of person I'am, just ask one of my friends. They'll tell you differently.

At least your Mommy likes you.

I don't give a fuck if she likes me or not.

Yeah, you don't stalk little girls in real life because you'd get your ass kicked on a regular basis, and be in jail.

Have you ever asked AICC whether I stalk her? Ask her first before making yet another false assumption.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
HAHA!!!!

So, do you have a fake indian accent too?

Go take some more Swing Lessons Stephan.

I guess (not the proper spelling) they don't require interviewees to take a spelling test prior to being hired.

You're a lucky man cobainwasmurderederedrerdrredrereererereed, you're a lucky man.

I've worked there previously so they know my credentials.

Urge to rob 7-11's...rising.

Try it Sandie....I Got A Bullet with your name on it.

*makes note to visit the 7-11 where CWM works*

See my last Reply and put your name instead of Sandies....moron.

Cobain...we can score free shit, right? I mean within reason of course...

For Fellow Smarks? Anything.

CWM, I worked graveyard at a 7-11 years ago. I only did it one or two nights a week, but that was enough to get robbed three times. My advice: make friends with the police, give them free coffee and anything else you can write off easily. They'll stay in the store, stop by when they're not busy, etc. It was common for me to have at least one cop in the store almost nonstop from about 12:30-6:00. I'm sure they know you're using them as free security, but if they get a place to snag a coffee and do some paperwork, they're cool with it.

That's really Good Advice Tom. And Since the place has been robbed 6 times in the last 2 months I'll be sure to do that.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

"My advice: make friends with the police, give them free coffee and anything else you can write off easily."

Oh hell yeah -- that's the first rule of working overnights. During my graveyard shifts I was never robbed, but that's because I worked on the good side of town.

Bring a CD player to make time go faster, but don't get an expensive one.

Of course you know about all the freaks that will be coming in, but here's another warning: If you have a lottery machine that needs to be closed down at midnight and you have some pinhead who wants a ticket that won him $1 coming in at 12:01, it won't be a pretty sight.

Shoot, here's another bit of "advice." When I worked I was told to make sure the coffee was fresh and to brew it ever half-hour or so. Of course this was f'n stupid, so what I began to do was after I cleaned the coffee pots at 10ish I just let them sit and whenever a customer wanted some java I turned the machine on and told them that brewing it will be about 2/3 minutes. 99 percent of the people understood what I was doing and the 1/2 pinheads that didn't quickly understood after I told them that if I didn't do this they'd be drinky crusty sh*t.

Such insight...

Guest oldschoolwrestling

7-11 Employment Application

First Name: Cobain

Middle Initial: W

Last Name: Murdered

Last Employment: Gnome Farmer

Job Description: Planted gnomes, circulated gnomes, pissed off neighbors

Employer Refernce: The Dames

Why I want to work these hours: So I can still watch wrestling

Guest Marshall

Guess who works in BHS (a shitty department store, not sure if they even have them outside of Liverpool)!

Me, stupids! I used to have a really well paying admin job. How the mighty have fallen...

P.S. The Jeff sucks!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

You know, i really hope one day we all dont start wondering where cwm went...

that would be bad