TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Prince Paul

A poem for APO

Guest Prince Paul

Here is another poem, since APO decided to close out the other thread, before I even had a chance at a retort.

Actually, fuck that. APO is not worthy of my creativity. See, APO likes to talk down to people. He must be a little jealous, since after all, he's not a real internet writer. Thesmartmarks.com is not even a good wrestling website. It is right up there with 4-W wrestling and many other pieces of shit that are passed off as wrestling websites. I don't even know anyone who knows this website exists. As a smarks reader, I came to this board, not even knowing there was something trying to pass itself off as a website behind it. Wow APO, you're a moderator. Can I be your friend? Wow APO, you write shitty segments that nobody reads, at a shitty website. You're actually quite the joke.

I never really cared if any of you liked my poem, as there's only a handful of good posters here anyway. I was simply expressing myself, regardless of your opinions.

Guest Banky

Ahhh go fuck yourself you cunty buttfucking anal juice drinking cock smacking piece of donkey gizz. Get the fuck out of here. I am the fucking mod of this joint, i rule the shit, so talk shit to me. I am your God, I own your life. Your momma is my possession. She is my cunt to pimp at my pleasure. Your dad sucks dick to give me money. I own them both of them. Your poems are fucking up my network, shitface ass breathe. Now get the fuck out of ym commerical, cunt. You're ruining it. Expect to see my infomerical soon on NBC of me owning Paul's life. I'm the fucking prodcuer, and you ain't shit. Now get the fuck out of folder, before my boyZ throw you out.

PS. I own you bitch.

Guest Prince Paul

Now, wasn't that special.

APO is a tool. Period. Point. Blank.

Guest Banky

APO may be a tool, but your dad's tool is currently up your ass - and I am reeping all the benefits. Haha ya, I own both of your asses. I'll buy a new steroe becaus ethe both of yous like imbredding so much.

FREE MONEY FOR THE BANKMEISTER.

PS. Suck a cock - I want a DVD player.

Guest Kotzenjunge

If I'm this smegma, then you're ballston.

But we polled one thousand people for the answer to this, let's see Ballston... survey says!!....

Ding!

The number one answer with 95 answering "Ballston!" Let's see what the other five results were, each getting only one vote, but all just as important:

Ding!

Audience: Protein Shake Lover!

Ding!

Audience: DJ Jeff!

Ding!

Audience: Bleeding Pussy Fart!

Ding!

Audience: Worthless Waste of Oxygen Who is Only on this Planet to Waste Resources and Gradually Kill it!

Ding!

Audience: Not Worth the Time and Soon to be Banned!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Prince Paul
APO may be a tool, but your dad's tool is currently up your ass - and I am reeping all the benefits. Haha ya, I own both of your asses. I'll buy a new steroe becaus ethe both of yous like imbredding so much.

FREE MONEY FOR THE BLANKMEISTER.

PS. I suck cocks 4 DVD players.

Wow. You are so well spoken and intelligent. Your post's have me laughing.

Guest Banky

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT? Whatever it was, shit was funny. Fuck you up your stretched anus hole. Pual likes fat dicks up his ass. Shit, he'll even cyber with you. He has atleast 10 different cucumber variations to make his ass drip with pleasure.

What a pyschopath.

Guest Kotzenjunge

His post's what?

"Wow. You are so well spoken and intelligent. Your post's have me laughing."

IRONY~!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Prince Paul
If I'm this smegma, then you're ballston.

But we polled one thousand people for the answer to this, let's see Ballston... survey says!!....

Ding!

The number one answer with 95 answering "Ballston!" Let's see what the other five results were, each getting only one vote, but all just as important:

Ding!

Audience: Protein Shake Lover!

Ding!

Audience: DJ Jeff!

Ding!

Audience: Bleeding Pussy Fart!

Ding!

Audience: Worthless Waste of Oxygen Who is Only on this Planet to Waste Resources and Gradually Kill it!

Ding!

Audience: Not Worth the Time and Soon to be Banned!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

your responses are always so bizarre. you know, in the "ghey" way.

Guest Kotzenjunge

You aren't even defending yourself here. At least flame back, or feign flaming. Sheesh.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Banky

Paul you are talented. You can keep posting without dripping all your dad's gizz all over your keyboard. Moreover, the cock spankin' he is laying on you does not prevent you from posting intelligent shit.

Guest Prince Paul
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT? Whatever it was, shit was funny. Fuck you up your stretched anus hole. APO likes fat dicks up his ass. Shit, he'll even cyber with you. I have at least 10 different cucumber variations to make dad's ass drip with pleasure.

What a pyschopath.

Yes, "Pual" must love the cock.

Guest Prince Paul
Aww. I thought there was going to be a poem. I call bait and switch, man!

sorry kinetic.

Guest Kinetic

I'm not defending Prince Paul or anything, but how do you rebutt being (inarticulately) accused of fucking your dad? It's a no-win situation for him, as regardless of what he says Banky's reply will be this:

"Oh, good one. I'm really hurting from that. Hurting like you when your dad pumps his big fat cock into your asshole, you flaming little homo queer fag."

Guest Kotzenjunge

Remember that old MTV advert where the dude just says "BlahBlah BlahBlah, BlahBlahBlahBlah..." and so on?

Welcome to the sounds in my head when Paul types any response.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Prince Paul
You aren't even defending yourself here. I am a flamer. Sheesh

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

why would I defend myself against any of you?

Guest Kotzenjunge

You're taking the time to respond to us, dipshit. At least do something while you're responding.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Prince Paul
"BlahBlah BlahBlah, BlahBlahBlahBlah..."

see, we both agree on something about one another! finally.

Guest Banky

Yeeeeaaaaa Kinetic has got it. He also loves the cock. Maybe isntead of burning the midnight oil on the internet, he'll go get some frsh air. Y'know, there is a world out there away from your computer. I am just enjoying the time I had tonight, by being a complete assmonger to the rest of yous guys. Can't a fucker swear without reprecussions? FUCKIN FUCK YA SHIT CUNT TWAT YES

Guest Prince Paul
You're taking the time to respond to us, dipshit. At least do something while you're responding.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

yes, it's taking sooooooooooooo much of my time.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Dude, you're worse than Zacalex at this. He took the same amount of time for each post, but at least he said something of substance.

Yes, I dropped the Z-Bomb. Anyone disagree with me?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Banky

Before this gets any gheyer, I am hitting the hey.

Thanks for sucking enough dick to pay for my second semester Paul - you are a life saver.

Guest Prince Paul
Dude, you're worse than Zacalex at this. He took the same amount of time for each post, but at least he said something of substance.

Yes, I dropped the Z-Bomb. Anyone disagree with me?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

anyone, please anyone answer me. I need your approval!!!!! I dropped the Z-bomb!!!!!!!!(OH NO!!!)