TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leena

Ask Leena...

Guest Kotzenjunge

I saw Marney, but I've forgotten what she looked like.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena
Why am I being hated now? Stuff I said in that other thread isn't funny, it's TRUE.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

What are you talking about?

Guest Leena
I saw Marney, but I've forgotten what she looked like.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

For some reason, I find that hard to believe...

Guest Leena
I admit that the redhead in your sig does turn me on...

I'm a natural redhead too. :) Wanna see?

Sure. However, I'll probably hate you then since I hate any girl more attractive than me.

Guest Leena
It is embarassing, but it isn't as bad as when twenty different guys were drooling over that turnip, AICC.

The AICC situation was much more embarassing. First off, considering how she posted, I doubt that pic was even her... Even worse, she looked about 16 in that pic, and all the male posters were talking about "hitting that". Seriously, that was shameful.

Guest Leena
Oh well...

I must say I find it funny with all the guys vying for an internet girl's attention :)

As do I. :)

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Isn't that the same with most girls? They dislike the ones they feel are more attractive then they are

Guest Leena

I guess most girls are like that.

Come on people, ASK ME STUFF! There's so much you don't know about me.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

OK.

Opinion on Pearl Jam?

Or are you looking for more personal questions?

Guest areacode212

OK...what did you mean you "did" a chat with Rebecca Lobo? Did you merely participate in a chat with her or were you some kind of super manager over at CBS Sportsline?

Guest Leena
OK.

Opinion on Pearl Jam?

Or are you looking for more personal questions?

I love some Pearl Jam songs, preferrably depressing ones like Jeremy. I don't like some of the freaky ones they've done though.

Whatever questions you want to ask, I'll answer. :)

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Freaky ones? Like what? I'm assuming "Bugs" and "Heyfoxymophandlemomma, that's me" (last one on Vitalogy).

Guest Leena
OK...what did you mean you "did" a chat with Rebecca Lobo? Did you merely participate in a chat with her or were you some kind of super manager over at CBS Sportsline?

I was a chat admin at CBS Sportsline for about a year. Tasks like running hour long chats, keeping people on topic, banning idiots (every one of them came from Wrestleline).

I also did celebrity chats. When there's a celebrity chat, the celebrity 99% of the time is not sitting by the computer typing the answers in. One of the admins talks on the phone with the celebrity, and a middle man. That's what I did with Rebecca Lobo. Sadly, I was a jobber admin so I only did rare chats with WNBA, Tennis and Soccer players.

Guest Leena
Freaky ones? Like what? I'm assuming "Bugs" and "Heyfoxymophandlemomma, that's me" (last one on Vitalogy).

I remember some jungle song they did that sounded really gay. I also hate when Eddie makes weird noises.

Guest Incandenza
It is embarassing, but it isn't as bad as when twenty different guys were drooling over that turnip, AICC.

The AICC situation was much more embarassing. First off, considering how she posted, I doubt that pic was even her...

Oh, come now. Are you saying stupid people cannot be superficially attractive?

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Jungle song? What the hell? What album? I'm maybe thinking it's "WMA" off of No Code ("Police stopped my brother today")

Guest Sandman9000

How come my shit gets no sold?

And here is a stupid-ass question: Which should be easier for a guy to do, ask a girl out, or propose to her?

Guest LooseCannon

Every now and then, after a particularly stressful day, I like to relax with a nice warm bubble bath and read some of my favorite poetry. My question is, does this make me any less of a man?

Guest Incandenza
Every now and then, after a particularly stressful day, I like to relax with a nice warm bubble bath and read some of my favorite poetry. My question is, does this make me any less of a man?

Depends on the kind of background music you employ. Do you own any Enya?

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Depends. What does your boyfriend think?

Guest LooseCannon
Depends on the kind of background music you employ. Do you own any Enya?

No way dude. That's soooo gay!!!

Guest LooseCannon
Every now and then, after a particularly stressful day, I like to relax with a nice warm bubble bath and read some of my favorite poetry.  My question is, does this make me any less of a man?

Depends. What does your boyfriend think?

Shut up Spiff. No one asked you.

Guest LooseCannon

Leena can you make Spiff leave me alone?

(I know, I was kidding too.)

Guest Leena
How did you get that job, and who was the nastiest celebrity?

I was a regular there for a few months, and they needed an admin during US Tennis Open time. I know all about tennis, so I won. :) It really sucked when they shut it down, because it was a lot of fun, and I made quite a bit of money.

The nastiest celebrity I had was Jan-Michael Gambill, a nobody tennis player. He had a huge attitude, and refused to answer any questions unless they were kissing his ass. He seriously went on for about 5 minutes about how he maintains his 6-pack abs. I know you probably have no clue who he is... and 75% of the chatters didn't either, that's why it was so funny.

Second would have to be Michael Chang. He was a nice guy, but every damn sentence he was thanking God.

Guest Leena

The AICC situation was much more embarassing. First off, considering how she posted, I doubt that pic was even her...

Oh, come now. Are you saying stupid people cannot be superficially attractive?

It's not that she was stupid, it was more like posts where she would say "om..g...like... my boyfrend today...... said ... I wuz... so ... sexy...a nd h..is frends... did 2...". No girl seriously thinks that way, and they definitely don't if they're here only to cause trouble.