TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kahran Ramsus

Patriots win!

Guest PowerPB13

Nice to see the fine St. Louis tradition of choking is alive and well.  Man, the Blues would have been proud of that performance, but they've got their own "fall-flat-in-the-postseason" preparations to make in the near future.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Greatest show on turf my BUTT!

All 3 games they lost were on turf.

dang censors.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

An awesome game.

I thought the Pats would blow it after that penalty.

On the other board I predicted the Pats by 2...I was close.

Now to everyone who said it would be over by the first quarter...and the Rams would win in a blow out:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Tony149

I hoped that New England would win, but figured the Rams would. I'm glad the Patriots won! I like seeing different teams win championships.

I also thought the Pats would lose after having the TD fumble return called back, but they still won. Kinda surprise the Pats kept playing instead of taking a knee for OT. Took guts to take a chance where they could of ended up giving the ball back to the Rams.

Guest Will Scarlet

It felt good to see the Patriots win it, especially after having to hear for entire week about how the Patriots suck, and how the Rams will simply destroy them because their offense is just too good.   I always love it in sports when somebody gets totally looked over like the Patriots were, and comes out and pulls the upset, especially since I always seem to pull for those kind of teams.  

Ah well, great game, great win, and it just feels so good to see the Patriots win.

I heard on a radio show over the weekend that they might start referring to the Rams as "a dynasty" if they won the Super Bowl for the second time in three years.

Now, I imagine they'll refer to the Rams as something more appropriate...like "a fluke".

Guest Choken One

Making the bowl 2 out of 3 years is not a fluke but not a Dynasty, The last NFL dynasty was no doubt, Early 90's Cowboys and to some point, Buffalo Bills. If the Rams make it next year and win, I'd be willing to stay it's a dynasty, 2 SB wins in 4 years is about the same as Chicago Bull's 6 in 9 years. However, they are far from Fluke, recent flukes are S.D Chargers, New England Pats (Bledsoe Pats), Atlanta Falcons, New York Giants.

Hey, the Rams should look on the bright side, they ARE a championship-caliber team...

...XFL championship, granted, but championship.

Guest Choken One

Right...New England wins ONE superbowl by a margin of 3 and nearly blew it. Don't act like you're the New York Yankees, win 4 or 5 like Dallas, Pittsburgh, San Fran and THEN you can talk,for all you know you're just another one and out champion like Villanova or NC State.

Like I said...their win two years ago was probably just a fluke.  Hell, the Rams barely got by the Eagles last week.

But then I don't claim to know much about football anyway...

Guest Choken One

Since you're not clued into American Football, why made stupid and uneducated comments about it, Losing the super bowl by Three points in one the tightest games ever, does not mean you're a "Fluke", Trust Me, Kurt Warner and the Rams will be around for a long time.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Yeah I know, it does that at times.

About the Rams, they are not going to get better.  Faulk is getting up in years for a running back, and has always been injury prone.  It has been shone by now, without Faulk the Rams are nothing.  Just look at when he was out injured this year and last.  Canidate is fast, but he's not nearly the player that Faulk is.