TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

How about a Cruiser show instead of ECW!

Weve heard about a possible ECW break away show, that would be taped and would include just the ECW stars under the ECW name.

We'll instead of that, how awesome would a cruiser weight show be? They could give the show another name, and air it in additin to Smackdown and Raw.

They could use a smaller ring with tighter ropes, and showcase just the crusier weight talent. The Cruiser title would be at the top of the show, and everyone would compete for it.

I realise that this would decrease the size of the smackdown roster, but would that really make a difference. The crusiers are not used properlly at all on smackdown, and the cruiser title is, at current, nearly meaningless.

I think this would be popular amoung your "mark" fan aswell. Although they wouldnt be used to the style, the high spots and quick action would surely be popular.

Just think about it, the likes of: Mysterio, Noble, Kidman, Chavo, Crash, Funaki, Shannon Moore, Tajiri, Credible, Hurricane, Guido and even Jeff Hardy all competeing against each other in a crusier ring on a seperate 1 hour show. It would be awesome!

Or is it just me?

ChUnK!

Guest Your Olympic Hero

That will never, EVER happen. The closest thing we'll ever get to that is Velocity.

A few months ago you would have said the same thing about ECW though!

So you never know, it could happen. I agree though, the chances are slim.

ChUnK!

Guest razazteca

that show would get the highest ratings and make the ME look so lame, and it would also take the whole Smackdown tag division with it.

Or Spike Dudley and Crash would be the Main Event of the show which is not really a good thing, now is it.

Guest Markme123

I would honestly be bored with an all cuiserweight show week after week. I'm sure a lot of people would too.

Guest kindredone

I wouldnt mind that,but Id rather have an ECW show!

But both are too good to be true.

Guest TheArchiteck

Hmm...that would be pretty interesting. But they would have to bring in a lot more new guys to Smackdown. Right now Rey jr. and Chavo are REALLY important to Smackdown. So the odds of that happening will be very slim. It will leave too many holes to fill.

Although I'll love to see it happen!