TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Silvervision and wwF videos

In the UK, Silvervision will no longer be selling WWF tapes (i.e. the old ones before the WWE era).

Guys in the UK will be aware of this! However, does this apply for the USA?

Will you still be able to buy old wwf tapes in the usa? If so then there is still a chance that ppl in the uk coud buy them over the net.

Anyone know?

Guest Karnage

Well most videos before SS 97 are distributed by Coliseum Home Video...and all those tapes are becoming rare. WWF Home Video/KOCH distributed all the videos for WWF after that.

Anything before 98 that's distributed by WWF Home Video is rare also..

Guest Mystery Eskimo
Will you still be able to buy old wwf tapes in the usa? If so then there is still a chance that ppl in the uk coud buy them over the net.

Even if they do, they're unlikely to be PAL ones. I suggest you pick up as many videos as you can afford before November 7th, like me!

Ive thought of EBay, but its not the same as being able to choose what you want and buy them new. It will probably be my own option.

I am trying to buy as many as i can, but the thing is i have only just started to collect videos, so i dont have many at all.

NTSC would still be OK for me, as my vcr is NTSC compatible, the shipping might cost load though.

ChUnK!