TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leena

Remove my SmartMarks account

Guest crandamaniac
I think we all owe Kotz some Kylie praise after he called Leena's return.

:P

If that's the case, then Kylie RoXoRs~!

Guest godthedog

what kind of stuff did leena write for the site?

maybe i could replace her.

Guest Kotzenjunge

She wrote a review of Thunder and was set to be our sports writer.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sassquatch

Dr.Tom had made a great post in regards to posters making posts that said they were leaving.

This post all started when a former WDI poster who was recently banned had said he would be leaving the board a couple months earlier before he had been banned:

"I'm leaving."

"So unless something really interests me, I'm not going to be visiting as frequently and probably not posting at all anymore."

In other words...

"I really want to seem like I'm so far above the rest of you, because validating myself to a bunch of strangers on the internet is important. I'm going to leave your petty little forum, unless the pills wear off, the bottles run dry, the fuck doll runs out of air, or I run out of peanut butter, in which case I might be back to remind you that I transcend the likes of you."

Just fucking leave already. Why do people make posts saying they're leaving for a laundry list of reasons, then leave themselves an out. IT'S AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD! (I won't infringe on Stevie's trademarked quote.) No one cares if you stay, and they care even less if you leave, so just go ahead and go. You can go by goat, you can go by cow, but shut the fuck up and please go now.

- Dr.Tom

Guest Incandenza

If godthedog became a writer for the site, he could help boost the pop culture section. Kinetic and myself aren't exactly the Kings of Content Bringing.

Guest Cerebus The Aardvark
If godthedog became a writer for the site, he could help boost the pop culture section. Kinetic and myself aren't exactly the Kings of Content Bringing.

No way.

Guest Kotzenjunge

If I hadn't stupidly joined an E-fed this week, I'd be bringing the content also. Considering the lack of ideas I currently have, I may just tell them to get rid of me or something. For some reason I'm incredibly enamored with writing for websites instead of roleplays.

If I was allowed to post the occasional short story on the site as well, then I'd be totally set.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Dr.Tom had made a great post in regards to posters making posts that said they were leaving.

This post all started when a former WDI poster who was recently banned had said he would be leaving the board a couple months earlier before he had been banned:

"I'm leaving."

"So unless something really interests me, I'm not going to be visiting as frequently and probably not posting at all anymore."

In other words...

"I really want to seem like I'm so far above the rest of you, because validating myself to a bunch of strangers on the internet is important. I'm going to leave your petty little forum, unless the pills wear off, the bottles run dry, the fuck doll runs out of air, or I run out of peanut butter, in which case I might be back to remind you that I transcend the likes of you."

Just fucking leave already. Why do people make posts saying they're leaving for a laundry list of reasons, then leave themselves an out. IT'S AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD! (I won't infringe on Stevie's trademarked quote.) No one cares if you stay, and they care even less if you leave, so just go ahead and go. You can go by goat, you can go by cow, but shut the fuck up and please go now.

- Dr.Tom

*goes to agree, remembers his goodbye post, shuts up*

Bah! It was only to pimp Vanilla Midgets anyway.

Guest DrTom

To be fair, she does say, "I'm not writing here anymore," as opposed to, "I'm not posting here anymore." Leave it to the English major to split the hairs, I guess, but there it is.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Fuck it, delete her account anyway, and chalk it up to her being a whiner.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I say delete her too.

In fact...I should be the one to do it.

That's only fitting since she went delete happy on me.

Guest Kotzenjunge

The Establishment and I!!

Dammit man, Established posters use correct grammar.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Flyboy
I say delete her too.

In fact...I should be the one to do it.

That's only fitting since she went delete happy on me.

Revenge/IRONY~!/Payback...

Yeah.. all of those.

Guest Kotzenjunge

(wonders if he should credit his peerless Tough Enough recaps for such an association in people's minds, decides that yes, that is why)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DrTom

There would be nothing ironic about it at all. Revenge and payback, sure, and probably bitterness, too. But definitely not irony.

Guest Leena
To be fair, she does say, "I'm not writing here anymore," as opposed to, "I'm not posting here anymore." Leave it to the English major to split the hairs, I guess, but there it is.

Wow, we do have a modicum of intelligence on this board.

By the way, do not remove my account here. I still have fun posting in Sports, and I haven't done anything that would deserve a banning. The rest of the posts, you can do whatever you want.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Can we call it irony when she's commending us on being intelligent?

Please?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest godthedog
She wrote a review of Thunder and was set to be our sports writer.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

damn. i can do movies, sometimes music, but i suck with sports.

MY SECRET PLAN TO GET ON THE WRITING STAFF BY FORCING ALINA TO QUIT HAS FAILED! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest MrRant
To be fair, she does say, "I'm not writing here anymore," as opposed to, "I'm not posting here anymore."  Leave it to the English major to split the hairs, I guess, but there it is.

By the way, do not remove my account here. I still have fun posting in Sports, and I haven't done anything that would deserve a banning. The rest of the posts, you can do whatever you want.

I see... so you want the mods to go through and delete every post you have made... except the ones in sports.

Guest LooseCannon

I don't want to quibble, but all she said was that she doesn't care what is done with the rest of her posts, not saying that anyone should trouble themselves to delete them, if they don't want to. Giving Bps implicit permission to go hog wild on her non-sports posts, if he so chooses.

Guest Incandenza

Oh, I hope I'm included in this group!