TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banky

A question that smacks of markness

Guest Banky

I feel like a total 14 year old puke asking this question, but should Steiner keep him old WCW theme music? I think it suits him like no other, and defines his total character. BUT, the WWE has a tendency to "WWF-ize" peoples themes and completely fuck it up. Should he keep his old theme or get a new one?

Guest razazteca

well if Booker T can keep his music then Steiner should be able to keep his music also.

Guest Downhome

Completly off topic, but I just noticed that I am almost up to 3,000 posts, wow. Does that make me a vetern here now?

Guest razazteca

I think thats NHB material, and its up to the Establishment~ to deside if you are a vet.

joined Feb 1 :hm:~

Guest Cataclysm911
Completly off topic, but I just noticed that I am almost up to 3,000 posts, wow. Does that make me a vetern here now?

No, it just means that you reply without thinking out your posts.

:) j/k

Steiner should keep his entire WCW feel. Headgear and all..

Guest razazteca

Steiner should also have the other necessities of being Big Pappa Pump:

Lead Pipe

Chain Mail head gear

Sun Glasses

Siren Music

case of Crentean

Guest Cataclysm911

Lead Pipe

Chain Mail head gear

Sun Glasses

Siren Music

..but will he have a freak on each arm.. hit a belly-to-belly spinning suplex.. shout "It's ova Jack!" then start doing push-ups?

Guest phoenixrising

I was actually wondering if WWE signed Midijah as well.

Oh yeah...he needs to keep the "Big Poppa Pump is your hookup" phrase too.

Guest DJ Jeff

I think that Steiner should just be able to keep his WCW theme. I mean, Booker T did, as did the nWo, so why not Steiner?

Guest Kotzenjunge

I don't know, the sirens kinda overpowered the actual beat under it. Maybe if they toned down the sirens after the first five seconds or so and allowed the backbeat to take over.

Otherwise I say give him some hard-ass rap for his theme.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest MrRant

Lead Pipe

Chain Mail head gear

Sun Glasses

Siren Music

case of Crentean

Big Pappa? Since when did Papa Smurf start doing steroids, carry a lead pipe and go around with a freak?

Guest Just call me Dan

I think he'll keep the siren effect to his theme, but they'll get someone to add some lyrics. I may be biased ( I do like rap) but a rap song on its own won't get me psyched to see someone come out and be ready to fight. I need some strong guitar to get me into some wrestler's theme. I hate HHH, but his theme works, and it helps me to kind of give him some of a chance when he comes out.

Guest evenflowDDT

Its funny that you mention HHH's theme because Lemmy of Motorhead doesn't even watch wrestling or like HHH yet he was able to write one of the "best" current wrestling themes.

Guest TheAnvil

The WWE better not fuck up his theme. I'm not gonna lie...when I hear the sirens...I'm gonna mark. I've been waiting for this for two years.

Guest Ravenbomb

if they keep his old music then after the first few weeks will it have Steiner saying 'Big Poppa Pump is your hookup!' at the beggining of it?

Guest CoreyLazarus416
Its funny that you mention HHH's theme because Lemmy of Motorhead doesn't even watch wrestling or like HHH yet he was able to write one of the "best" current wrestling themes.

Phil's a HHH fan. Lemmy saw one tape of HHH's entrance, and that's how he decided to do the vocals. The song was written by Jim Johnston, lyrics and all, but Motörhead performed it.

If they were to pick a Motörhead song for HHH, I'd say "Orgasmatron." Why? The entire second verse. Need to check the lyrics? Okay then:

I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit

I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet

I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain

And still you play the sycophant and revel in your pain

And all my promisses are lies, all my love is hate

I am the politician, and I decide your fate

Guest Repo Man jr
if they keep his old music then after the first few weeks will it have Steiner saying 'Big Poppa Pump is your hookup!' at the beggining of it?

Unfortunately yes.

Guest The Tino Standard

Adding a catchphrase at the beginning wouldn't be the end of the world... Look what they did to Booker T's music... Yeah, I hated it at first, but now, you hear "Can you dig it.." and everybody in the crowd breaks out "SUCKA!"

Personally, I just want Steiner to show up one night on Raw, show Kane what a REAL "freak" (a genetic freak, that is) looks like and punk the Big Red Necrophiliac Retard out, eliminating him from the main event scene.