TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Problems accessing the site

About 13 hours ago (easier that way because we are all in different time zones) i couldnt access the site for a couple of hours.

This happens to me from time to time, and so is quite a regular thing. (Once a fortnight approx) The first couple of times it happened i thought it was a coincidence, but im not sure now.

Is this just me, and hence a rpoblem with my computer? Or does everyone experience this? Any idea what it could be?

Guest The Old Me

It happened to me about 15-16 hours ago. Seemed like it was down for 2 hours or so.

Ok, at least i know now that its not a problem my end.

Thanks.

Does anyone know why it happens, or is it just one of those things that can't be helped?

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

The server was messing up, I think...you couldn't access the board or the site. Dames wasn't around so no one could tell him

Where is the server held? Who is responsible for runing the site? Who set up the site and forum in the first place?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, i jus got-a-wonderin thats all :)

ChUnK!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Problem now is the time is off an hour and I can't change my time setting because it treats me trying to change the time as a hacking attempt.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Hmm..come to think of it, I get a lot of the "this is being recorded as a hacking attempt" errors when I try to change any of the settings.

IM NOT A HACKER!